No announcement yet.

Kaveh Rezaei @ Oud-Heverlee Leuven | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL. Match this weekend against Charleroi!

Comment

Funniest part that a lot of you guys forgot to mention is that his new team finished better than that crappy Charleroi squad last season

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Nice TM shirt btw
        If Adidas didn’t treat us like shit, that’s somewhat of an idea we all had for how the green/red blend could look like for a potential Iran Adidas shirt.

Comment

Comment

Rezaei: “All the puzzle pieces are falling together”

Kaveh Rezaei, 29, is eager to make his debut with his new employer. In principle, that is already possible on Sunday, against his ex-team Sporting Charleroi. That would make it extra special for the Iranian. At the Carolo's he stood just under 100 times between the chalk lines and he still counts a number of friends.

- Kaveh Rezaei fully agrees with the ambitious plans of OH Leuven and is eager to participate in them.
            - On Sunday, the ex-team of Rezaei will go to the King Power at Den Dreef Stadium with Sporting Charleroi.
            - The Iranian contested a number of World Cup qualifiers with his country in June and says he will be ready when the coach needs him. “Especially the ambitious plans of OH Leuven are the reason for my coming to Den Dreef. I would like to contribute to the realization of those plans,” says Kaveh Rezaei. “Moreover, I end up here in a family club. That's important to me. With Schrijvers and Vlietinck I also find two guys that I still know from my time at Club Brugge. Just write that all the pieces of the puzzle are coming together here for me.”

Last season, Rezaei started on match day three at Den Dreef against OH Leuven. The Iranian played a leading role in that match, as he took care of the 1-3 whistle for ten minutes. In the return game at Mambourg he came in immediately after the break. “In the race at Leuven I delivered quite a good performance. In the second leg I struggled with an injury and I couldn't go full out."

Playing a match against your former team is always something special.

“I know that I will end up with a good team, where the players do a lot of work. That gave OH Leuven a place in the Play-offs last season. Hopefully I can push my new team that little bit higher by scoring at key moments. Do not get me wrong. It is of course not about the person of Kaveh Rezaei, but about OH Leuven as a collective.”

On Sunday, OH Leuven will take on Sporting Charleroi at home. It seems as if the calendar maker of the Jupiler Pro League has a crystal ball. “Always nice to be able to play against your former team, of course. I have had three great seasons at Charleroi. I still have many friends there and look forward to seeing them again on Sunday. It goes without saying that I still have to get to know my new teammates, just like the philosophy of the coach. But I'm eager to play football again. ”

Shortly after the end of last season, Rezaei went on training ground with the Iran national team to prepare for some World Cup qualifiers. Iran has also won its four qualifying matches. Hong Kong, Bahrain, Cambodia and Iraq went for the axe. The Iranians scored no fewer than seventeen times and conceded only one goal. Rezaei took playing minutes in three of those four games and scored twice against Cambodia.

https://www.ohleuven.com/nieuws/2207...llen-in-elkaar

Comment

Agar Kaveh betone on faslhaaye khoobi ke dar Charleroi daasht raa tekrar kone yek
              jaayi dar TM bayad daashste baashe.

Narafte Qatar, hanooz dar yek lige kamelan herfeyi dar Europa baazi mikone.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Every time I see their kits, I think it's TM. Would be pretty sweet TM kits tho!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Funniest part that a lot of you guys forgot to mention is that his new team finished better than that crappy Charleroi squad last season
                  No way lool so he actually took a step up! I never heard about this team I thought they just promoted
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Hoping to see Kaveh today (at least coming off the bench)

Edit: Kaveh not on bench.

Comment

No kaveh in the squad today

Anyone know what’s going on? Fitness? Paperwork? Injury?
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Oud lost 0-4 to Genk. Got scored on in the first 4'

Comment

OH Leuven vs Eupen:

*Kaveh started on the bench.
                          *He was subbed in on the 46th minute.
                          *OH Leuven currently losing 0-3 in the 60th min.

Comment

they seem soorakh asf.

I am so happy for him though, just another year until he gets to enjoy belgian passport for the rest of his life

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              they seem soorakh asf.
                              I am so happy for him though, just another year until he gets to enjoy belgian passport for the rest of his life
                              lool
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He got subbed in again today at the beginning of second half when they were losing 2-0... They ended up losing 4-1.

Comment

Working...
                                X