Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a bad agent.

Comment

Is this team even better than Esteghlal ?
      At this point, he may have been better off coming back to Esteghlal.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        Is this team even better than Esteghlal ?
        At this point, he may have been better off coming back to Esteghlal.
        Probably pay more too! He probably wants to stay in Belgium further as his wife is also a pro athlete.

Comment

Even staying in belgium Im surprised he couldnt get a more attractive offer.

I think more than his performance which was honestly very good sometimes and other times even when not on top form, solid enough, the biggest issue may have been his fitness.

He missed many games last season with small injuries and given the wages he probably commands relative to other players in the league that may have put people off.

Anyways, he has an almighty task hanging onto his TM spot. After Azmoun Taremi we can only take 1-2 of Allahyar, Karim, Alipour, Shahab, Kaveh, etc

Comment

This team finished above charleroi & eupen last year. They started with 2 draws this season

Comment

I guess from personal life perspective the town is just over 20 mins from brussels. Makes a little more sense now given the team is similar level to charleroi and he has 1 more year only before being eligible for belgian passport

Comment

thank you to all
                never had heard of this team before and everything i read here was new info to me..!! lol

he's finished as far as TM is concerned imo, if not right away, by midseason i suppose..?
                surprised Charlie boys didnt pick him up if he could be had for cheap/free ...!!? or perhaps if any team they knew best that he wasnt worth another punt anymore..?

Comment

Oh man i can't believe some where argueing that Rezaei should take Azmoun's starting position in TM. Anyway, best of luck to Kaveh, he might not be TM material but he seems a great guy and deserves the best.

Comment

Isn’t this the team owned by the Leicester City owner, hence the ‘King Power’ sponsor. This is a good move for him - he will get game time in a league he performs well in. I am guessing his age may have been a struggle in him getting a move to a better team ( he turns 30 during this season).

Comment

Guys this is a rather small team name wise but pretty average in the belgian league, its a team that with a bit of luck can fight for the top 6 spots. Leuven is a student town basically next to Brussels, and like others mentioned, 1 more year and Kaveh could get his Belgian passport which would be 1, great for his further career and b, for life after football.

He has a good 2-3 years left and im positive he will score a good amount of goals this season if he stays injury free.

Comment

Where is Leicester F.C. poster - he will be super happy with this news and dreaming of Rezai at the King Power stadium up front with Jamie Vardy.

Comment

Just a reminder Kaveh's form fell off once he got COVID...also the team fell apart and the few matches I saw he had almost no chances.
                          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

By the way wouldnt that be a nice jersey for TM...

Comment

His new team finished above Charleroi last season, so by all means it's a lateral move and not necessarily a step down even though they're not well known.
                              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                Where is Leicester F.C. poster - he will be super happy with this news and dreaming of Rezai at the King Power stadium up front with Jamie Vardy.
                                Lol
                                He got banned I think !?
                                But probably still here with a new username!?
                                Last edited by BacheLot; 08-04-2021, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X