X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaveh Rezaei @ Oud-Heverlee Leuven | 2021-2022

Nice TM shirt btw

Comment

too small of a team for him, really bizarre how badly some agents perform. You cannot hide behind anything with Kaveh; he has shown his capabilities in Belgium, so their could've been better options their.
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

He could easily play in a broken feyenoord for example

Comment

Where?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

That Club Brugge move and accompanying fee was strange to begin with and only gets stranger as time goes on.

Hopefully he bangs and secures the 4th TM CF spot.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              He could easily play in a broken feyenoord for example
              i have done my part, i contacted a scout that i know their.... : (

Comment

Is this any good team? Never heard of them.

Comment

^^ Really small team, stadium is lik 6k and they've played in lower leagues most of the time. Really not worth of Kaveh his talents. : (

Comment

Shitty agent and the fact that he didn't have a good season last year resulted to such a thing. Still he could have done better. He still have couple of good years in him in Europe

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Kaveh most prob. will replace Thomas Henry?

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nieuws/...t-dat-absoluut

Comment

OHL trainer Marc Brys can put Trophy Raymond Goethals in trophy cabinet

Marc Brys has won the Raymond Goethals trophy for the year 2020. The OHL coach beat Philippe Clement (Club Brugge) and Ivan Leko (Antwerp).

Every year, the jury awards the award to the Belgian trainer who best corresponds to the figure of Raymond Goethals and his way of working. Due to corona, this edition was awarded six months later.

Marc Brys, who has been at the helm of OH Leuven since last year, received the most votes from the jury. The PhD student was one of the revelations for a long time and competed for a ticket to the play-offs until the end of the competition, but eventually finished eleventh.

Brys was preferred over Philippe Clement and Ivan Leko, who left Antwerp halfway through the season for a Chinese adventure. Brys succeeds Philippe Clement, who won the prize in 2018 and 2019.

"It's a real honor and a good feeling to receive the trophy from his son", responded a satisfied Brys: "It's a bit surprising, because I was never nominated for the other awards. looked at who takes prizes, and rightly so."

"Then trainers in the segment where we work are a little bit hungry. That is the smartness of this trophy, which also has an eye for trainers who work hard and well and do not have the material to really take prizes." The jury awarded his results with OHL in proportion to his player core.

Brys dedicated the trophy to Bart Van Lancker, who passed away at the end of June. He served as his physical coach at Beerschot, STVV and OHL. "We worked together for 15 years. It was not just a colleague, but a family member."

The new season of the Jupiler Pro League will kick off next weekend. OHL plays host to Zulte Waregem on Saturday. "The group is ready, but not yet complete to prepare itself optimally for battle. Automatisms still have to sneak into the group."

source: https://sporza.be/nl/2021/07/19/ohl-...1626692336708/
                        Translation by Google

Comment

Disappointing move, but I wonder if it has anything to do with wanting a Belgian permanent residency. I think one more year in that country and he can become a PR. I'm sure there were options for more money at a better club outside of Belgium for him.

Comment

While I’m not pleased with the move as this team is clearly beneath him I’m glad he didn’t go back to Iran. The makes a good point too….may also have to do with being a permanent resident in Belgium.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

As others already pointed out, very dissapointing transfer and way below his abilities. This team is even worse than Eupen and Oostende. To give an idea of the team, their main GK is some Thai NT player, their MF is a NT player from Jordan, yeah..this team sucks ass.

Rezaei would easily keep up at a team like Anderlecht or Feyenoord. Unfortunately it has been a trend that our players have bad agents which result in underwhelming moves, just like Abedzadeh to Ponferradina and Pouraliganji to Eupen back then. Best of luck to Kaveh regardless, this team will struggle to stay in the league.

Comment

Working...
                              X