X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karims goal: https://www.novasports.gr/web-tv/spo...-kai-gkol-vid/

Comment

Hajsafi is subbed in the 90+ minute to kill time. He scored on a counter attack. Pretty much last play of the game. 3-1 AEK

Comment

Goal by Hajsafi, FT 1-3 for AEK!

Comment

Ehsan subbed on in stoppage time and scored.

1:3 AEK

Comment

That'll put them in first if the kos fails to beat paok

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              Loool it’s so funny how he just did not engage in the confrontation very crisp finish, damesh garm
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Good to have him scored.
                Olympiacos is dominating the league in last few year and are decent side, hope they challenge them for the title.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

The more I see of this league the worst it looks. It has decent facilities but honestly the football is worse than most PGPL games.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    The more I see of this league the worst it looks. It has decent facilities but honestly the football is worse than most PGPL games.
                    Its IPL West. 30-something y.o. Shojaei, Ansarifard, and Hajsafi wouldn’t be playing for high end team in a serious league.

Comment

Ehsan also scored, came in dying min and scored 3-1FT

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree with sentiments about the league. I honestly still think milad level is higher. The others not so much. Maybe karim could have done something in eridivisie like was rumored a few times.

Only redeeming factor is that AEK is becoming a front for other side of greek mafia that want to take on olympiacos. Their brand new stadium will be inaugurated next season and they have set their targets on winning league and becoming CL regulars, challenging kos. From that perspective its good for them to be in competitive environment with some bigger objectives.

Comment

^ With regards to Karim, I think we shall remember his wife is Greek and they have a kid together, he will probably opt for the citizenship and settle there.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            ^ With regards to Karim, I think we shall remember his wife is Greek and they have a kid together, he will probably opt for the citizenship and settle there.
                            yes, from quality of life standpoint its obviously nice for all of them. Life in greece is very cheap, economy is not much better than irans. Great city, nice culture, food etc.

Apparently main reason for hajsafi move was that his wife really wanted to live in greece again after panionios/olympiakos spell lol.

Maybe karim wife can get all 3 of the guys citizenship.

Comment

^maybe some day they can settle down in greece and work as agents there getting our players in to europe that way.. (not that greek clubs are something extra but still better than slovak leagues.. and rather have our players there and in portugal (wich is great league) than the wiltits league of beljik or the turkish league..
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

The team actually has a lot of high quality talent on paper all around the pitch…..a level much higher than everyone else in the league. A good manager would challenge Olympiacos for the league
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X