X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highlights are below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NpG3QdIR1M

Hajsafi stopped an almost 1 v 1 chance in the second half with a nice tackle and had a hockey assist on the goal.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Rug View Post
      Highlights are below:

Hajsafi stopped an almost 1 v 1 chance in the second half with a nice tackle and had a hockey assist on the goal.
      Karim should have shot the ball himself. I think the player he passed the ball to expected him to shoot it as well.
      Never realized Greek sounds so much like spanish.

Comment

Beautiful ball into the box by Hajsafi to create the chance and his team mate gave a nice assist to aurajo. Amazing defensive scene from him to stop that 1v1 and also seemed very active and effective in other scenes too.

Karim looked great….should have had 2 assists if his team mates could finish better especially that second chance which his team mate somehow missed

I guess Milad must still be waiting on some paperwork since it’s been about a week or so since he joined? Hope he plays soon, he needs it!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by P-Rug View Post
          Highlights are below:
          WOW great highlights from Hajisafi! Looks to be in form!. Great fantastic passes, and plenty of them.
          Great tackle.

Hajisafi for TM, capitan 3 is back!!
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

The football in Greece is so slow.
            Hajisafi is almost always late to tackles so it really makes me question the quality of the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              The football in Greece is so slow.
              Hajisafi is almost always late to tackles so it really makes me question the quality of the league.
              Im pissed they arent in any euro comp. It would have provided an actual chance to evaluate the level these 3 are performing at.

Hard to tell anything in this league unless vs Olympiakos, PAOK

Comment

Big game vs PAOK coming up in just under an hour

Hajsafi starts at LB again….Milad and Karim on the bench
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

http://la8osapofash.com/index/live_today/0-12

Click on AEK - PAOK to watch the game

Comment

Karim came on 60th minute and Milad came in for Ehsan on the 75th minute. Losing 1-0 but just conceded a penalty.

Comment

And now they are down 2-0. None of our boys were responsible for the penalty. Happened on the right side of the pitch.

Comment

Milad scores!!!!!!! 82nd minute. behind 2-1

Comment

Sh*t. Pulled back because Karim was in an offside position and was possibly blocking goalie's view...

Comment

FT PAOK 2 - 0 AEK

Comment

Full highlights, karim missed a huge chance with game at 1-0...weak effort, should be scoring that.

Comment

Mohammadi starting against Panetolikos, Ansarifard and Hajsafi benched.

Comment

Working...
                                X