X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy crap! And AEK has been playing with 10 men since 36’

Comment

Meltdown by AEK. 3-3 now in the 92nd minute.

Comment

And people ask why they needed Milad. Here you go, ahead 0-3 ending in a 3-3 draw in just 14 min... Their defence has been non-existent since last season, they need to focus on that severely.

Comment

Nice goal Karim.

Hajsafi was sort of at fault for 3rd goal, he could have cleared that set piece but it wasnt a terrible error.

Comment

Nice goal from Karim. He will be a valuable leader and off the bench player when we make it to the WC.

Comment

brotha gets wrangled to the ground like a cattle and the ref gives him red to boot..!! lol wtf...that was a total bs ...!! so greeks gotta a racist streak in them as well..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                brotha gets wrangled to the ground like a cattle and the ref gives him red to boot..!! lol wtf...that was a total bs ...!! so greeks gotta a racist streak in them as well..?
                Looks like he was on a yellow already. He got a second yellow for retaliation. The other team player also got a yellow, though at least a couple of them should have.
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Yeah I really hope that AEK back up their guy and file a complaint to the Greek FA. Idk what was more ridiculous the fact that he got a red or the fact that the other player didn’t get a red which was as clear as day.

Very disgraceful officiating
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I couldn't beleive the red to AEK player, it should have veen the other way around actually

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

In Karim vaghan mosalmoon nist, what a goal!
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                        Looks like he was on a yellow already. He got a second yellow for retaliation. The other team player also got a yellow, though at least a couple of them should have.
                        retaliation..!! more like self-defense... wtf else was he supposed to do there in order to get the fker off of him..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                          In Karim vaghan mosalmoon nist, what a goal!
                          hahahha that was random.
                          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Game today at 1:30 EST
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hajsafi started and Karim on the bench. Game is about 10 mins in at home to Lamia.

Comment

AEK won 1-0, wanna know who made the assist, I saw the last few mins and they kept mentioning Hajsafi, can't check anywhere if he made the assist?

Comment

Working...
                                X