X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

king xerxes is rolling in his grave

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      We had charleroi recently 3 or 4 iranians depending of the season and I guess charleroi against at the time we had Yazdani and two others

yazadni was along wth emamifar.
      But someone else says Mahdavi was in the club at the same time. Altho I think he joined later.

charleroi also had kaveh, gholi and delfi 2 seasons ago

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        yazadni was along wth emamifar.
        But someone else says Mahdavi was in the club at the same time. Altho I think he joined later.

charleroi also had kaveh, gholi and delfi 2 seasons ago
        Yes, Yazdani, Emamifard and Mahdavi played there together for quite some time, I think the latter was married to the owner's daughter as well. Then for half a season Minavand joined them at Charleroi as well, so for the first half of 2002 there were 4 at the same time there.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
          Yes, Yazdani, Emamifard and Mahdavi played there together for quite some time, I think the latter was married to the owner's daughter as well. Then for half a season Minavand joined them at Charleroi as well, so for the first half of 2002 there were 4 at the same time there.
          and None were good tbh. Minavand was Ok, but it was almost the end of his career.

Comment

I know for a fact that Greece is the only country in the world that knows us better under the term "Persia" than Iran.
            That's probably why they have even up to today much more respect for us than other Western countries.
            Great country, great people.
            I don't mind our players playing in their big clubs if they don't have offers from top five leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              He literally strolled in dressed as a black panther

Comment

Away game today at 17:15, go Karim, Ehsan and Milad!

Comment

Hajsafi starting at LB, Karim on the bench, no Milad in the squad
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Hajsafi starting at LB, Karim on the bench, no Milad in the squad
                    Hopefully Karim will come in and score the winning goal.

Comment

Karim used to start last season. Hope soon he will be back to the line up.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Karim used to start last season. Hope soon he will be back to the line up.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                        Not always….he was very consistently in and out of the starting lineup last year
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I want to see a good game from Ehsan today. All of his critics like myself should be watching this game….one of the few times in his career I enjoyed his game was when he was in Greece so I’m very excited to see him in AEK.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Karim just subbed on and scored

Comment

Karim subbed in the 62nd minute and scores two minutes later. Beautiful control and shot with left foot. 3-0

Comment

BTW, the last two goals have been scored while playing with 10 men. They got a red card in the 36th minute.

Comment

Working...
                                X