• Show
Clear All

Yeeees boy!!!

Comment

Aftoubeh lagan 7 dast...
      Too many rumors and he end up with AEK lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Abtin is in Hog Heaven..!!! .... & his greek buddy too..?

Comment

New legionaire record?

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          We can update this thread

Is this the first time we've had three legionaires in one euro team at once?

If not, it would certainly be 3 starting Iranian legionaires in one euro team, no?

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post

If not, it would certainly be 3 starting Iranian legionaires in one euro team, no?
            Hashemian, Mahdavikia and Khatibi played together in Germany
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post

We had charleroi recently 3 or 4 iranians depending of the season and I guess charleroi against at the time we had Yazdani and two others

Comment

milad and their polish NT player szymanski were teammates in Akhmat (who is he hugging in last photo)

Comment

@Ali Doust and @PSGman#19

Thanks. that's right.

Now for the second part of may question: did we ever have 3 Iranian legionaires on the field at the same time for one euro team? I don't remember such a case.

Of course we'll have to wait and see to actually see these three on the field at the same time, but I think the chance is very high. It would certainly be great. I'll keep an eye on this team now and will try to watch their upcoming games.

Comment

Palange Asia ... Milaade MohamadiKia..???

Comment

Comment

Is there a large contingencies of iranians in Greece too..? wonder where in that country..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          Is there a large contingencies of iranians in Greece too..? wonder where in that country..?
                          They all work for AEK FC

Comment

his post on IG. Interesting the whole Gent team basically left really nice messages for him. He was well liked there by players and staff, he was fix for 2 years despite them bringing in new expensive LB in season 2 and club captain being LB in season 1. Guess we will not know exactly what happened this summer... Anyways gent are doing crap in the league after again selling starters like Yaremchuk, Milad, Dorsch so its not a terrible move.

Part of me does think that Ferencvaros (Budapest) and Red Star Belgrade are better teams than aek. They are both in Europa League and played close matches this week, Red Star beat Braga 2-1, Ferencvaros lost to Leverkusen by the same scoreline. But I guess draw of athens, karim+ehsan, probably better pay sealed the deal.

unveiling vid

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              its great having these 3 in the same team for team melli, this is wonderful!
                              first time i will be happy if a greek team wins a game
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Interesting how he ended up at a team with Hajsafi who he competes with at LB in team melli. They must have a great relationship despite the competition. But man it is so cool to have 3 Iranians in one European team, I hope all three will be in the starting lineup!! Greece is treating our players much better than how they get treated in Turkey or Belgium.
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X