This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salar View Post
    People seem to have forgotten about our boys in Greece. Karim and Ehsan started away to their former team today and got beat 1-0. Milmo remained on the bench all game (let's see if its temporary or whether ehsan has become first choice at LB) and highlights?

Highlights

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
      People seem to have forgotten about our boys in Greece.
      Not much to talk about. Two of them are taking turns at LB and the forward is scoring one goal every month.

Comment

Hajsafi starting over Mohammadi is very alarming and I kinda understand now why Skocic prefers Noorafkhan at LB. I guess Milad has fallen off a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Hajsafi starting over Mohammadi is very alarming and I kinda understand now why Skocic prefers Noorafkhan at LB. I guess Milad has fallen off a lot.
          Not really concerning, he's been consistently playing, this is the first time in a while iirc that Hajsafi has replaced him at LB.
          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Karim, Ehsan staring, Milad on bench.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Of the three, only Ansarifard still has a place in TM (just barely).

Comment

Karim scores.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yoi948N_jx0

3-0 L against Panathinaikos.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                      Not really concerning, he's been consistently playing, this is the first time in a while iirc that Hajsafi has replaced him at LB.
                      Mohammadi was still benched to Hajsafi and AEK fans don't want to see Karim starting over Araujo who has 10 goals this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Mohammadi was still benched to Hajsafi and AEK fans don't want to see Karim starting over Araujo who has 10 goals this season.
                        Ansarifard and Alipour have the same problem. They score every 3 or 4 weeks at least, even if I recognize Alipour made progress

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Ansarifard and Alipour have the same problem. They score every 3 or 4 weeks at least, even if I recognize Alipour made progress
                          How does Alipour have this problem? He is his team's top scorer. I watched both of them play, and I can 100% assure you that Alipour's performances have been easily superior to that of Karim in a better league.

In current form, Alipour is the best striker behind Azmoun and Taremi.

Comment

Ehsan and Milad are starting. Karim is on the bench. Match will kickoff soon!

Comment

Hajsafi is startign in central midfield if lineup is correct.

IMO neither of these players (Hajsafi and Milad) have any place in TM squad moving forward. Hajsafi is long past his sell date and milad has actually played so poorly in ALL of his recent TM games (past 2 years) it would be wrong to call him back

Comment

they won 2-1. Scored when Karim came on but did not provide the assist or the goal from livescore.
                                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Working...
                                X