This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Noorafkan played 2-3 matchs with NT. That's a pretty small sample to make a comparison
    And with those 2-3 matches the coach sees him good enough to start matches.

Comment

Mohammadi wasnt this bad at all.

His decline in past few months has been bizarre.

Sure he was never technically brilliant before but starter for solid gent side for a couple seasons, gave his personal record for goal contributions last year, some really nice assists and a goal of the month.

He showed strong EL performances vs roma, St. Ettiene, Hoffenheim and beat out a club captain 1 year and record signing the 2nd year to maintain starting spot under multiple well respected coaches (Thourp, Vanhaezebrouck)

Definitely he doesnt seem to play with the same hyper-focus he used to. That was often his best attribute along with pace and stamina, he was very aware of his surroundings and quick to react. Now he lost that mental edge and aggressiveness and coupled with historically limited technical ability he is playing bad.

Naderi and noorafkan will probably never reach heights milad did in europe, but atm I would take both of them into upcoming camp and continue testing them out. Not that noorafkan TM games have been great either, he looks like a mistake waiting to happen a lot of the time. It will probably motivate milad a bit too and if he regains full form in AEK then he can return and take his spot in squad and xi.

just for some perspective, the same naderi and noorafkan failed to even start 2 games for much crappier belgian sides and were shipped off within 6 months back to iran...

Comment

Milad has looked good in the games I have seen so far for AEK, he was also one of the better players on the pitch in Belgium too. Not seen today’s game so can’t talk about that performance but his latest games for Iran he was playing with little match fitness , he should have been nowhere near the squad during that period so hard to judge him on those performances.
        Noorafkan always looks to me like he is close to a booking or a sending off , he has played decent during his games for Iran at left back but he lacks discipline.

Comment

FT 2-3, I'll post highlights asap.

Comment

Keep in mind, with all due respect, Milad had been out, not playing, for a while. The hustler he is, I'm sure he'll come back, lets not forget the fight he put in during our WC2018 games. 💪🏻

Comment

Karim's assist 🔥:
              https://video.varzesh3.com/video/241...A7%D9%93%DA%A9

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                Keep in mind, with all due respect, Milad had been out, not playing, for a while. The hustler he is, I'm sure he'll come back, lets not forget the fight he put in during our WC2018 games. 💪🏻
                Yes, but when you are out of form as a LB what you did at the 2018 WC should not really be relevant to the present. Also, back then there wasn't as much competition as there is now for LB position for Milad. I do not deny what he did in the past at the WC.

I am talking about the present. If he wants to be a starter then he should show more than his competition are showing when the chances arise to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Bro they literally play against the same opponents for the NT and against such opponents Noorafkan stood out! But it's not only Noorafkan... Hajsafi, Naderi, and Amiri are better options at LB ahead of Mohammadi.
                  MiMo is now not even good enough to be our 2nd LB?? You must be kidding.
                  When Milad is back in shape (lets not forget how this season started out for him because of Gent wanted to get rid of him!!), he will be our nr 1 contender for LB position in TM. MiMo already showed his class in both Europe League as in the Belgium league.
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                    MiMo is now not even good enough to be our 2nd LB?? You must be kidding.
                    When Milad is back in shape (lets not forget how this season started out for him because of Gent wanted to get rid of him!!), he will be our nr 1 contender for LB position in TM. MiMo already showed his class in both Europe League as in the Belgium league.
                    Clearly you see I'm not kidding... And I said he's not good enough currently to start LB over the other options we currently have unless he shows his qualities - harfo lotfan napichoon chakerim.

By the way, I do not only think this, but Skocic thinks this as well and other managers do as well.

Milad still hasn't learned how to send a ball into a the box! That is concerning! Out of 10 crosses he gets 1 or 2 right usually. After how many years??? A modern fullback should be expected to at least offer something offensively otherwise they are pretty much useless. He has not improved on any of his deficiencies! What he did in the past in WC or EL does not have relevance when he is not performing other options we have for LB at TM.

Gent didn't want to get "rid" for no reason. Not everything has to be contributed to racism against Iranians like how you want it to. The quality simply wasn't there for Gent at a level for which Gent desired, thus they brought in Nurio Fortuna for a fee of €6 million only after 1 season. Gent had few managers which didn't rate Milad like László Bölöni or even Vanhaezebrouck and preferred Fortuna over him - I'm sure if Thorup kept his job even he would eventually prefer Fortuna over Milad. It's not really fair to say Gent are at fault, especially under different managers he's had.

From a TM perspective, I mean Skocic clearly trusts in Noorakan even if he made a rash challenge against the UAE. As you saw, Noorafkan clearly started against Syria putting in a decent performance and would have started against Lebanon if he was available for that match. Skocic puts a real emphasis on the fullback position and has STANDARDS which if are not met, then he will obviously give priority to those players that meet those STANDARDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      Milad has looked good in the games I have seen so far for AEK, he was also one of the better players on the pitch in Belgium too. Not seen today’s game so can’t talk about that performance but his latest games for Iran he was playing with little match fitness , he should have been nowhere near the squad during that period so hard to judge him on those performances.
                      Noorafkan always looks to me like he is close to a booking or a sending off , he has played decent during his games for Iran at left back but he lacks discipline.
                      No doubt he had good games in Belgium (I agree with you on that), but he's had some howlers too during his time there as well. If he was consistently Gent's best performer, then why didn't they keep him or even sign a contract extension with him? Why is his best offer when leaving on a free after his contract was terminated only AEK Athens or Ferencvárosi?

Noorafkan always looks to get sent off, correct? Then why should our dear coach continue starting him and lessen his chances of winning??? You say Noorafkan always looks like he is close to a booking/sending off, but besides the match against UAE and South Korea, when else did he have rash moments for you to term it as "always"? I find that pretty dishonest from you.

Comment

No doubt he had good games in Belgium (I agree with you on that), but he's had some howlers too during his time there as well. If he was consistently Gent's best performer, then why didn't they keep him or even sign a contract extension with him? Why is his best offer when leaving on a free after his contract was terminated only AEK Athens or Ferencvárosi?
                        Noorafkan always looks to get sent off, correct? Then why should our dear coach continue starting him and lessen his chances of winning??? You say Noorafkan always looks like he is close to a booking/sending off, but besides the match against UAE and South Korea, when else did he have rash moments for you to term it as "always"? I find that pretty dishonest from you.
                        If milmo had only AEK and ferencvaros, what are the offers nourafkan got while he completly failed in charleroi?

About coach playing him, it won't be the first time a coach make a mistake . From cq sticking with shojaei the snail (to remain polite) to skocic selecting/playing rafiei, torabi, sarlak..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          If milmo had only AEK and ferencvaros, what are the offers nourafkan got while he completly failed in charleroi?

About coach playing him, it won't be the first time a coach make a mistake . From cq sticking with shojaei the snail (to remain polite) to skocic selecting/playing rafiei, torabi, sarlak..
                          Naderi failed at Kortijk and TM, turned it around and now is preforming at a decent level in Süper Lig a league our players usually do not have much success in. Just because a player fails in Europe doesn't mean his chance in Europe will diminish.

Coaches have favorites and agendas, I agree with you. Conte didn't rate Eriksen, but trusted Moses. Mourinho didn't rate Shaw, but trusted Fellaini. Leko didn't trust Beiranvand, but trusted Butez. Same can be applied with Skocic.

Comment

Naderi failed at Kortijk and TM, turned it around and now is preforming at a decent level in Süper Lig a league our players usually do not have much success in. Just because a player fails in Europe doesn't mean his chance in Europe will diminish.

Coaches have favorites and agendas, I agree with you. Conte didn't rate Eriksen, but trusted Moses. Mourinho didn't rate Shaw, but trusted Fellaini. Leko didn't trust Beiranvand, but trusted Butez. Same can be applied with Skocic.
                            I understand Naderi example but kortrijk was an hostile environment, no Iranians, no chance given at all. And he is lucky an Iranian friendly coach give him a second chance. He has a good start in turkey, let's see how he will do on the long term.

Nourafkan had the luck to go in an European club with an Iranian president, with 3 others iranians at the club. He went there pretty young and didn't develop much.
                            Maybe he will get a second chance in Europe if he is lucky. But he doesn't have the quality to succeed at a high level. He may look good against small opposition but IPL/weak asian NT is his ceiling

Comment

Baraye man Milad yek nemoneye bazikoni ast ke zire morrabbiyi ke az nazare TAKTIKI va NAZME teami ghavi baashe mitone berakhshe.

Baraye hamin zire CQ khoob kaar kard.

Masalan Henderson dar Liverpool zire Klopp yeki az mohemtarin bazikonhaaye team ast, amma dar Teame Mellie Engelestan hich maali nist.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I think it is a bit far to say I am being pretty dishonest but that is ok we are allowed our opinions.
                                In the games I have watched him play at left back I have found he can be rash in the tackle but if he can cut that out of his game then I think he is a much better option at left back. We are not strong in that position - what I hope for is that we can get a stable back line.
                                I think Milad in full form and fitness is our best option there but he has not pushed on as much as I thought he would. I remember about his time at Gent that he was seen by their fans as one of their better players - what happened with him leaving I think was a few different factors and mistakes from himself and Gent.
                                His move to AEK - I am guessing that Karim had a word with him and he was out of work and a club and it was an ok option for him. Other offers , we will never know truly as we go off a lot of rumours and reporting and never know the whole story.

Comment

Working...
                                X