X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is Hajsafi's late goal.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/240...-ک-یونان

Comment

Greek teams have been very good for our players, much better than Turkey. I hope more Iranians use this league as the stepping stone into top European leagues.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Milad and Karim starting, Ehsan on the bench, game starts in 3 min (18:30 CET).

Live link: http://cdn.laola1.live/live/stream.p...an-stream.com/

Comment

Game is 2-0 at half time.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            Game is 2-0 at half time.
            Karim very active, I like that, And Milad doing his thing. My Greek friend praised him today, and said Karim is a really good finisher, he just misses that last bit. Funny enough, an Olympiakos fan was also with us today, he too praised Karim for his time there. Said he was a beast.

Comment

Karim subbed out min 77. 2-1.

Comment

Karim seems to be connected/have connections at AEK. Maybe he can can send some more players there through "partybazi".

Comment

Karim

Comment

AEK - Olymoiakos playing now, just turned 1-2, what a tokhmi goal for Kos.. Milad starting, KA and EH on nimkat.

Comment

Mohammadi at fault for the 3rd goal. Having a horrible game!

Iran_19 was right about him, especially when everyone (including myself) were disagreeing with him.

I hope we continue sticking with Noorafkan as LB.

Comment

Mohammadi subbed off for Hajsafi.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Mohammadi at fault for the 3rd goal. Having a horrible game!

Iran_19 was right about him, especially when everyone (including myself) were disagreeing with him.

I hope we continue sticking with Noorafkan as LB.
                          Noorafkan never played the like of olympiacos, wolfsburg roma brugge etc.. Easier to look good

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Noorafkan never played the like of olympiacos, wolfsburg roma brugge etc.. Easier to look good
                            Bro they literally play against the same opponents for the NT and against such opponents Noorafkan stood out! But it's not only Noorafkan... Hajsafi, Naderi, and Amiri are better options at LB ahead of Mohammadi.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              Bro they literally play against the same opponents for the NT and against such opponents Noorafkan stood out! But it's not only Noorafkan... Hajsafi, Naderi, and Amiri are better options at LB ahead of Mohammadi.
                              Noorafkan played 2-3 matchs with NT. That's a pretty small sample to make a comparison

Comment

Sick assist by Karim to make it 2-3, 2 min left of ordinary time.

Comment

Working...
                                X