This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Baraye man Milad yek nemoneye bazikoni ast ke zire morrabbiyi ke az nazare TAKTIKI va NAZME teami ghavi baashe mitone berakhshe.

Baraye hamin zire CQ khoob kaar kard.

Masalan Henderson dar Liverpool zire Klopp yeki az mohemtarin bazikonhaaye team ast, amma dar Teame Mellie Engelestan hich maali nist.
    That's actually a great point! I don't know everything about why Milmo's form is up and down but definitely noticed him have a good impact for Team melli under CQ, and I was surprised he didn't feature much after. However, i've heard multiple times about how his crossing isn't the greatest.

Good point about the tactics though. It's quite possible that's the case!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      I think it is a bit far to say I am being pretty dishonest but that is ok we are allowed our opinions.
      In the games I have watched him play at left back I have found he can be rash in the tackle but if he can cut that out of his game then I think he is a much better option at left back. We are not strong in that position - what I hope for is that we can get a stable back line.
      I think Milad in full form and fitness is our best option there but he has not pushed on as much as I thought he would. I remember about his time at Gent that he was seen by their fans as one of their better players - what happened with him leaving I think was a few different factors and mistakes from himself and Gent.
      His move to AEK - I am guessing that Karim had a word with him and he was out of work and a club and it was an ok option for him. Other offers , we will never know truly as we go off a lot of rumours and reporting and never know the whole story.
      If he is rash (as you say), then why should the coach continue starting Noorafkan knowing that he will be a liability? Why not give Milad a start against Syria (given he was fit and ready to play) over someone who's obviously a red flag? For the record, Omid had got no yellow cards in that match he started against Syria and only committed 1 foul.

Why would Gent terminate the contract of one of their better players and not keep him or even offer him a contract extension to sell for some profit later on? Just seems a bit odd to me.

Comment

Only Milad starting.
        2 of our 4 strikers don't get much of playing time.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Only Milad starting.
          2 of our 4 strikers don't get much of playing time.

Obviously I want all three to start, but of the bunch if I had to choose one person to get regular playing time it would be Milad. We really need him to be in form again for TM at LB
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Karim subbed in min 60, min 68 now. 1-1.

Comment

They scored the winner at 90 min

Comment

Ansarifard scored against Kifisia
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Goal Hajsafi

4-0 FT
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Haji also scored, any vids of the goals? Varzesh3 havent posted yet.

Comment

Karim's goal, will post Haji's when it's up:

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/242...B3%DB%8C%D8%A7

Comment

lol at Varzesh3 why they not posting haji's goal?

Comment

Here are all the goals.

Go Karim!
                          Go Hajsafi!
                          Go Milad!

Comment

Nice to see these two performing. They always get minutes for TM whether we like it or not and i'd rather they be in good club form

Comment

Great goal by Hajisafi!! Haji-موشک for TM
                              Very underrated player, gets alot of trashing but he is a good player, that brings alot to TM when in good form.
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Ansarifard got covid

Comment

Working...
                                X