Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ehsan has updated his misilesystem during recent months and the aim is much better now. Looking forward to his rocket-goals vs ingilis, and the one "misguided" misile that hits a fat ingilisi in the face in the upper stand, causing him to spill his smuggled in beer over the other nasty barechested hooligans in the row benieth him.
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

They lost 2-3 btw

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        They lost 2-3 btw
        They keep losing in the last minutes of the game, just like their last game vs. Aris. Something's amiss.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I wonder if the new coach will keep any of these guys…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            I wonder if the new coach will keep any of these guys…
            ehsan potentially. He has been pretty solid all things considered and is versatile.

Milad has been so trash. Same issues as with TM when he actually gets the ball. Its one thing to be limited offensively, that in itself is not a crime, but giving the ball away 7/10 times it gets to you under minor pressure is just bad. These guys have a lot of money to spend relatively speaking and will be in a brand new stadium next year, challenging Olympiakos is their target. I think they will ditch milad. Next stop for him if hes lucky is turkey and if not Qatar.

Karim doesnt really get much minutes these days at all. I wouldnt be surprised if he retains a backup role bc of his wifes connections but thats it.

Comment

Comment

Milad and Ehsan have both been back in preseason training for a couple weeks and were included in list for official preseason tour in Holland.

Karim is as good as gone, greek sources say he is close to transferring to atromitos (also athens based, finished 3rd to bottom last season). His TM career is probably as good as done.

Comment

^ There were some Indian fans commenting under my Karim Russia 2018 video saying, "Welcome to _____".

I honestly thought Karim had signed with an Indian football club. So I'm glad that isn't the case lol.

Karim can even retire at 35 in Iran. He's got a bunch of tap-in goals still left in the tank he can gift to Persepolis or Tractor.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Milad and Ehsan have both been back in preseason training for a couple weeks and were included in list for official preseason tour in Holland.

Karim is as good as gone, greek sources say he is close to transferring to atromitos (also athens based, finished 3rd to bottom last season). His TM career is probably as good as done.
                    Hmm up until moments ago Karim was one of our best players in the team rebels... things change fast I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                      Hmm up until moments ago Karim was one of our best players in the team rebels... things change fast I guess.
                      try team anti rebel led by rafiei, sadeghi and norafkan

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        try team anti rebel led by rafiei, sadeghi and norafkan
                        Did anybody say the anti rebels team is the head and shoulders above the rebels team?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                          Karim can even retire at 35 in Iran. He's got a bunch of tap-in goals still left in the tank he can gift to Persepolis or Tractor.
                          He'll stay in Greece, his wife is Greek and they have a kid, and I'm pretty sure he got citizenship now, my friends dad told me a while ago (you know who my friend is by now😅)

Comment

Karim's main offers are from Greek side PAS Lamia and Swiss side Grasshopper.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Karim's main offers are from Greek side PAS Lamia and Swiss side Grasshopper.
                              He already declined the Grasshoppers cause the salary was too low apparently

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                He already declined the Grasshoppers cause the salary was too low apparently
                                Yeah, I just saw that. Karim earns €500k/per year at AEK Athens, but Grasshoppers were only willing to offer him €300k/per year.

Comment

Working...
                                X