No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess given the circumstances, this beats having to pick up a gun and joining in the Azov battalion.

This team probably won't get him much exposure, so I reckon at the end of the season we will see him make lateral move to a club similar in stature to Zorya.

Comment

I really love and rate this homeboy coaching Braga ... really want another one of our players/attackers get to work under him and flourish hopefully like Mehdi..!
      zahedi would be a good candidate.... they always looking for under radar talents on the cheap and he certainly fit the profile..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        I really love and rate this homeboy coaching Braga ... really want another one of our players/attackers get to work under him and flourish hopefully like Mehdi..!
        zahedi would be a good candidate.... they always looking for under radar talents on the cheap and he certainly fit the profile..!!
        Yes. Iranian players definitely have street cred in Portugal by now. And Zahedi looks promising enough to be picked up by smart team that will benefir from him as a player and monetarily by selling him on for a good profit .

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Do you know he signed Taremi for Rio Ave before moving to Braga. He was my favourite coach of an Iranian player for that year - he was so refreshing in interviews too. And he knew what Taremi was about from day one. Unlocked him very quickly....

He also has been following Iranian players for a while, and is pals with CQ.

At Braga he would be amazing for Iranian players, he just made much lighter work of a ligue1 team, Monaco which is ranked the same as Lyon..., Than Porto did

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Poor league. But i guess he didn't have any other better offers.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              Do you know he signed Taremi for Rio Ave before moving to Braga. He was my favourite coach of an Iranian player for that year - he was so refreshing in interviews too. And he knew what Taremi was about from day one. Unlocked him very quickly....

At Braga he would be amazing for Iranian players, he just made much lighter work of a ligue1 team, Monaco which is ranked the same as Lyon..., Than Porto did

Carlos Carvahal is a very highly thought of coach and with that he is good-mannered , educated and a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Well said - carvahal was awesome. Would love to one day see him at the helm of TM
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                X