No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon if they ask nicely, Allahyar might let Ghaedi and Torabi clean his boots. One each.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      Noooo. Don’t say crazy things like this. We should just milk Ansarifard until he’s 36 like Masoud. Then invite Allahyar to an unfamiliar environment at 23, 24. And when he doesn’t score a hattrick we can discard him and invite some aghazade Perspolisis instead. This is how our soccer will progress.
      Ah yes it's the football expert who claims that Skocic is a second rated clueless IPL coach. In your vast football knowledge you must know that Allahyar hasn't showed anything other than not yet being a fixed player in the mighty Ukrainian league scoring against small Ukrainian clubs of Azadegan level. Meaning he still has a long way to go before he can dream of taking the place of an experienced 31 year old Karim Ansarifard who has done and is doing good thing for TM (check out his marvelous assist in the game against Iraq). Luckily Skocic who is turning out to be a great coach (maybe the best in TM's history after the world cup) knows that Allahyar still has a long way to go before he can be a part of TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        I reckon if they ask nicely, Allahyar might let Ghaedi and Torabi clean his boots. One each.
        If Allahyar would play one on one against either Ghaedi or Torabi he would only see the back of their boot. Sayyadmanesh can only dream of being as technically gifted as them. Let's not confuse Sayyadmanesh with Messi now.

Comment

He is another overrated one in this board. Some comparing him to Azmoun is really funny. For 1000 time he is not a pure finisher. Not an elite winger either. He needs to find an identity for himself.
          He is still very young though.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            He is another overrated one in this board. Some comparing him to Azmoun is really funny. For 1000 time he is not a pure finisher. Not an elite winger either. He needs to find an identity for himself.

Overrated? Sure the guy is no Azmoun yet but he is definitely one of our best young talents. He should be an important TM to player in the future. Where was Azmoun at this age? Rubin Kazan?

Allahyar has also scored for TM. Shows he has a bit of talent regardless of the opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Exactly! I've even read someone here claim that Sayyadmanesh is better than Azmoun believe it or not. The kid has potential but at the moment he is not good enough to be in TM. He is a physically strong player but not the most technically gifted one. He could become the Iranian version of Dirk Kuyt if he keeps workng hard. As you said he has yet to find an identity for himself, i reckon he could do well as second striker or winger who cuts in and shoots as i don't see him providing many assists like Mahdavikia did for example.

Comment

He has only just turned 20, I value that we all have opinion but I have to admit that I do not agree with some of the opinions that have been voiced. He has attributes that with hard work will make him a valuable player for us, he has similarities to Azmoun with his strength and his turn of pace. Yes his finishing ability needs working on but he is only young and this will come with time and coaching/ he has already improved this though and has scored some very good and clutch goals towards the end of games. That run and assist against Donetsk (?) last season shows how big of an engine he has. He has shown he can perform well and contribute against good teams also.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                  If Allahyar would play one on one against either Ghaedi or Torabi he would only see the back of their boot. Sayyadmanesh can only dream of being as technically gifted as them. Let's not confuse Sayyadmanesh with Messi now.
                  Lol, busting and the One on one football again.
                  Haji, you can't play football one on one. Wallah you can't.

Also there's more to football than being able to do Fifa Street moves. Vision, pace, intelligence, strength, positioning, hustle,etc... In which Allahyarnis better than both Torabi and Ghaedi.

There's a reason he was signed by a historic Turkish club at the age of 18, and has played regularly in Europe (even continental competition). Torabi had to run back to Iran with his tails between his legs because he couldn't make it in QSL, and the best Ghaedi could do was the UAE league. No European club was willing even come close to breaking the million barrier for him.

Comment

Ghaedi played a couple of good games in the ACL once so I wouldn't rush to any conclusions. If he gains 20cm in height, 20kg of muscle, rewinds the clock so he's 5 years younger and manages to secure a contract at a respectable club, he could still be talked about in the same breath as Allahyar so we'll wait and see on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                      Ah yes it's the football expert who claims that Skocic is a second rated clueless IPL coach. In your vast football knowledge you must know that Allahyar hasn't showed anything other than not yet being a fixed player in the mighty Ukrainian league scoring against small Ukrainian clubs of Azadegan level. Meaning he still has a long way to go before he can dream of taking the place of an experienced 31 year old Karim Ansarifard who has done and is doing good thing for TM (check out his marvelous assist in the game against Iraq). Luckily Skocic who is turning out to be a great coach (maybe the best in TM's history after the world cup) knows that Allahyar still has a long way to go before he can be a part of TM.
                      Where were you when Ansarifard failed at Persepolis? Where were you when Javad Nekounam held his hand and took him to Spain where he couldn’t score a single goal? And Nottingham Forest where he could barely get on the field?
                      And I see your posts about Ghaedi. Where is he now? Sitting in a halal McDonalds waiting for his wife to finish lingerie shopping.

Comment

Keep your bloody mild middle-of-the-road opinions to yourself, this is the toxicity I come here for

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                          Where were you when Ansarifard failed at Persepolis? Where were you when Javad Nekounam held his hand and took him to Spain where he couldn’t score a single goal? And Nottingham Forest where he could barely get on the field?
                          And I see your posts about Ghaedi. Where is he now? Sitting in a halal McDonalds waiting for his wife to finish lingerie shopping.
                          LOL for realz man..!! 😂

Comment

Is it me or does anyone else also think there's something really off with this team when you look at their goal celebrations? They don't celebrate with each other, as if they don't like each other. Especially the eastern European guys vs the colored ones...

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Lol, busting and the One on one football again.
                              Haji, you can't play football one on one. Wallah you can't.

Also there's more to football than being able to do Fifa Street moves. Vision, pace, intelligence, strength, positioning, hustle,etc... In which Allahyarnis better than both Torabi and Ghaedi.

There's a reason he was signed by a historic Turkish club at the age of 18, and has played regularly in Europe (even continental competition). Torabi had to run back to Iran with his tails between his legs because he couldn't make it in QSL, and the best Ghaedi could do was the UAE league. No European club was willing even come close to breaking the million barrier for him.
                              I mentioned the one on one duels as an indicator for dribbling skills and technique.

I am fully aware that football is played 11 vs 11 Haji agha.

Ghaedi and Torabi have better vision, intelligence and positioning than Allahyar as well as having superior technique and ball control (dribbling skills). The difference in pace is not that much, i'd say that Torabi and Ghaedi are faster on the ball than Sayyadmanesh.

The only thing Sayyadmanesh has over the two lads is his strength but luckily the game they play is football and not wrestling. Let me refer to Xavi, Iniesta and Messi three of the best players of all time.

As far as the historic Turkish club is concerned, Allahyar barely played for that club. In fact Allahyar hasn't achieved anything noteworthy so far other than being hyped by you guys due to his six pack i'm guessing.

Torabi didn't do well in Qatar but he is the star player of a club that plays higher level football than all the QSL clubs combined so your argument of Torabi not being good enough for the QSL or the Qatari club does not stand. There are many reasons outside of football why a player does not perform well for a club. The football style of the team might not suit him or the coach might not like him or prefer other players etc. Or even non footballing reasons such as not feeling home at a club or in a city etc.

Comment

Both Torabi(he was gol kochik player) and Ghaedi are technically much more gifted than Allahyar. You can't even compare.

Comment

Working...
                                X