No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pace, strength and an improving finish. He has to be in our squad.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      To be fair karim has been pretty productive in last few TM matches. His direct running and assist for Gholi was nice.

Having said that I don’t see why we need to call up 3 left backs either...allahyar can easily come in for one of those.

Plus like it or not karim is one of tm experienced heads and leaders. He gives the pre match speeches, gives continuity to the culture CQ built. That should also be preserved + handed down to future generations. As long as he is performing solidly for AEK and giving acceptable, energetic cameos off the bench he will get called.

But once you take into acct allahyars versatility in addition to his age, quality, etc there is really no decent reason he should not be in the list right now. I would be shocked if he didn’t make the team next month

Beside Karim ( 2.05) Mehdi (230 ) also had little pep talk
      https://footballi.net/video/662258/%...A7%D9%88%D8%AA
      Last edited by St_Mark; 09-11-2021, 08:10 AM.

Comment

To be fair karim has been pretty productive in last few TM matches. His direct running and assist for Gholi was nice.

Having said that I don’t see why we need to call up 3 left backs either...allahyar can easily come in for one of those.

Plus like it or not karim is one of tm experienced heads and leaders. He gives the pre match speeches, gives continuity to the culture CQ built. That should also be preserved + handed down to future generations. As long as he is performing solidly for AEK and giving acceptable, energetic cameos off the bench he will get called.

But once you take into acct allahyars versatility in addition to his age, quality, etc there is really no decent reason he should not be in the list right now. I would be shocked if he didn’t make the team next month
        I won’t get into Karim because I have been moaning about him for a decade and I’m getting tired.

I hope Allahyar is invited but for now he is being uninvited. And coach prefers to go with just 3 forwards even when one is suspended for a game. While inviting random IPL players who had a lesser chance of getting on the field. Very interesting. Any serious NT would be starting to play him regularly. Instead we are blessed with Karim (14 goals in 47 games for a high end team in a mafia league) and Shabab Al-Ahli Club Dubai’s Mehdi Ghaedi, etc, etc, etc. Its almost like we reward “could haves”, “should haves” and “what ifs” more than actual hard work and results.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          I won’t get into Karim because I have been moaning about him for a decade and I’m getting tired.

I hope Allahyar is invited but for now he is being uninvited. And coach prefers to go with just 3 forwards even when one is suspended for a game. While inviting random IPL players who had a lesser chance of getting on the field. Very interesting. Any serious NT would be starting to play him regularly. Instead we are blessed with Karim (14 goals in 47 games for a high end team in a mafia league) and Shabab Al-Ahli Club Dubai’s Mehdi Ghaedi, etc, etc, etc. Its almost like we reward “could haves”, “should haves” and “what ifs” more than actual hard work and results.
          Regarding to local forwards, we all knew Abdi, Moghanlou will be cut. But once you invite a legionnaire، he will make the squad. Because you dont make the guy travel to cut him after.
          So it wasn't about he prefered lets say Abdi to Allahyar or Alipour.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

This might get me some hate here, but I believe at this moment Allahyar is ahead Ghaedi. Allahyar’s work rate is on another level. I would invite him and have him sub Amiri in the midfield, just so he can get some minutes with TM.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
              This might get me some hate here, but I believe at this moment Allahyar is ahead Ghaedi. Allahyar’s work rate is on another level. I would invite him and have him sub Amiri in the midfield, just so he can get some minutes with TM.
              No hate bro! All opinions are welcome

I think Allahyar is a little behind Ghaedi in terms of skills. Ghaedi is a few years older which makes sense.

I'm just super disappointed in Ghaedi's new club choice...

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                They are totally different players lol. Amiri is playing basically CM for TM, sometimes LM.

Allahyar is a CF, SS, RW/RF. But maybe you can say he has something like amiri's workrate but as a forward. Still would be very useful for TM, but allahyar has no qualities necessary to play in midfield.

With a list of 27 players like this time there is no excuse for not inviting allahyar. Even in the future if list gets cut to 25-23 I would rather have allahyar profile than both Torabi AND ghayedi. Feel like since we have often Taremi playing on the left, ARJ in RW, plus gholizadeh, 1 of torabi/ghayedi would suffice.

Comment

Was that Shakhtar rumor on the basis of a January 2022 move?

Comment

Yes that is true, I think I am right in remembering that is when his loan finishes at Zorya.

Comment

T hope he is in the U23 Team and gets to Shine.
                      Even Azmoun was not included in the 2014 WC squad, and he was much farther than Sardar in development.

Comment

They are totally different players lol. Amiri is playing basically CM for TM, sometimes LM.

Allahyar is a CF, SS, RW/RF. But maybe you can say he has something like amiri's workrate but as a forward. Still would be very useful for TM, but allahyar has no qualities necessary to play in midfield.

With a list of 27 players like this time there is no excuse for not inviting allahyar. Even in the future if list gets cut to 25-23 I would rather have allahyar profile than both Torabi AND ghayedi. Feel like since we have often Taremi playing on the left, ARJ in RW, plus gholizadeh, 1 of torabi/ghayedi would suffice.
                        Allahyar is a hardworking player but he lacks creativity. We don't have many creative players in TM, only Ghoddos, Gholi, Ghaedi and Torabi so in no way should they be dropped. His competitors are JB, Taremi and Azmoun and there is no way they will be dropped either. He will just have to be patient and keep improving. I don't see him being a part of TM for the upcoming world cup but he is young and he will get his chance in the future.

Comment

He offers a different dynamic though and is versatile which makes him useful to the squad. I agree with you that the players you talked about should be in the squad but as inarsenewetrust said we don’t need to take so many wing backs and he should be in over one of them. I’d be very worried if we go to a World Cup with only 3 recognised strikers in the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            I’d be very worried if we go to a World Cup with only 3 recognised strikers in the squad.
                            why? CQ took only 2 for WC14

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                              why? CQ took only 2 for WC14
                              yeah and in hindsight that wasnt enough. If we were able to use azmoun in game 3 instead of having somebody like khanzadeh in the squad that would be much mroe helpful.

Similarly in TM we see that Taremi as lone CF does not produce great results. He is marked by 4 guys and struggles to use playmaking qualities, find any space, etc.

IF anything god forbid happens to sardar we need another strong CF option capable of either playing in the Taremi role off the left if taremi moves central, or capable of slotting in up top and keeping taremi in his most natural position that he played vs Iraq so well.

If Karim is that guy in 1.5 yrs and we actually have only him to use in such a scenario that would be stupid, especially bc we know very well his limitations vs stronger teams.

Having an option like Allahyar (especially on his current trajectory he will be a much improved player by then) would be a huge asset. That is why I also think its important he starts getting integrated with team sooner rather than later.

Comment

Having an option like Allahyar (especially on his current trajectory he will be a much improved player by then) would be a huge asset. That is why I also think its important he starts getting integrated with team sooner rather than later.
                                Noooo. Don’t say crazy things like this. We should just milk Ansarifard until he’s 36 like Masoud. Then invite Allahyar to an unfamiliar environment at 23, 24. And when he doesn’t score a hattrick we can discard him and invite some aghazade Perspolisis instead. This is how our soccer will progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X