Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

1st pen is great. even 2nd is well strike. shahabs strike of the ball is amazing. but 2nd pen is not smart. just bang it in the middle. keeper went early for the 1st pen and was always gonna go early 2nd time around as well. 100% goal bang it in the middle 2nd time

Comment

Zorya are with Roma, CSKA Sofia and Bodo-Glimt(Norway) in conference league.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Great draw for Zorya….should be able to advance from that group
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Great draw for Zorya….should be able to advance from that group
            CSKA is a tough one, but yes, they have a chance.
            I think overall their team was better last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              CSKA is a tough one, but yes, they have a chance.
              I think overall their team was better last year.

despite hanging tough against zenit yesterday till late, they looked very weak overall and toothless especially in the MF and attacking front..!
              but then again Zorya aint much of a team overall either.... so its likely a close race between the two as to which will make it outa of the group along with Roma who most likely easily top the group..!
              probably better results vs the other two teams in the group will play the decider..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                despite hanging tough against zenit yesterday till late, they looked very weak overall and toothless especially in the MF and attacking front..!
                but then again Zorya aint much of a team overall either.... so its likely a close race between the two as to which will make it outa of the group along with Roma who most likely easily top the group..!
                probably better results vs the other two teams in the group will play the decider..?
                It is cska sofia and not moscow aziz

Comment

Awesome news that even in conference league they got a marquee matchup vs mou’s roma. Lot of italian teams (incl fiorentina) have been sniffing around allahyar so any big performance vs roma would up his hype a lot.

Despite their issues so far this season they should advance. Honestly happy they are in conference, it is more their level this year

Comment

^^ Ha ha ha, how fun would it be if one of both would score against Rome?
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Allahyar assisted Zorya's only goal in their 1-0 victory over Vorskla.

Comment

Not only Allahyar assisted the goal but it all started with ZAHEDI's excellent dribble and shot.

Comment

Allahyar scores equalizer today!

Comment

Video of goal thanks to Gol Bezan.

Comment

Too bad Ansarifard’s ass is superglued to the TM bench.

Comment

To be fair karim has been pretty productive in last few TM matches. His direct running and assist for Gholi was nice.

Having said that I don’t see why we need to call up 3 left backs either...allahyar can easily come in for one of those.

Plus like it or not karim is one of tm experienced heads and leaders. He gives the pre match speeches, gives continuity to the culture CQ built. That should also be preserved + handed down to future generations. As long as he is performing solidly for AEK and giving acceptable, energetic cameos off the bench he will get called.

But once you take into acct allahyars versatility in addition to his age, quality, etc there is really no decent reason he should not be in the list right now. I would be shocked if he didn’t make the team next month

Comment

Working...
                                X