No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starters should be Taremi and Sardar, with Karim first choice off the bench followed by Allahyar.

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
      Starters should be Taremi and Sardar, with Karim first choice off the bench followed by Allahyar.
      Agreed. Then the next two up should be Alipour and Zahedi respectively.. Then Kaveh

Comment

Agreed, Azmoun, Taremi, Ansarifard, Sayyadmanesh, Zahedi, Alipour, Moghanlou, Alekasir, Shahbazzadeh and last Rezaei imo. No country in Asia has our quality and quantity for the striker position.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
          Agreed, Azmoun, Taremi, Ansarifard, Sayyadmanesh, Zahedi, Alipour, Moghanlou, Alekasir, Shahbazzadeh and last Rezaei imo. No country in Asia has our quality and quantity for the striker position.
          Rezaei is better than Shahbazzadeh and maybe even Alekasir. He's tied with Moghanlou right now but I'd give the edge to Moghanlou since Kaveh is pretty out of form.

Comment

Wished we had half of this depth in central midfielder.
            There are 6 forwards Legionnaires excluding Allahyar(i consider him a winger): Karim, Kaveh, Sardar, Zahedi, Taremi, Alipour
            Then 4 decent local forwards: Shahbazzadeh, Moghanlou, Alekasir, Motahari
            Then 2 young promising: Abdi and Sasan Hosseini
            Over all 12 players in TM Matrix for forward position and 4 available spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              Rezaei is better than Shahbazzadeh and maybe even Alekasir. He's tied with Moghanlou right now but I'd give the edge to Moghanlou since Kaveh is pretty out of form.
              I disagree, Alekasir is definitely better than Rezaei. Kaveh might be better than Shahbazzadeh but he rarely plays actual football hence finishing last. I don't see a future for Kaveh Rezaei in TM tbh.

Comment

Second leg kicking off in 15 mins , they are 3-0 behind after the first leg. Allahyar is starting and Zahedi is on the bench.

Comment

Zorya defence is shocking . They are 2-0 down already and Rapid have only had two real chances. Allahyar playing ok, unlucky to get booked.

Comment

Zorya number 10 has been poor - how he is playing over Zahedi I don’t know.

Comment

Allahyar off for Zahedi. He played ok, he can be so explosive with his strength and pace and then can do the basic things wrong like a mess up with his control or a pass. Under a good coaching set up he can be a very good player.

Comment

Shahab scores from the spot.

Comment

Shahab got another PK, but missed this time. Not a well taken PK.
                          Last edited by 04041374; 08-26-2021, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Zahedi missed a good chance from a corner kick, his shot went over the bar.

Btw. it's worth mentioning that Shahab drew both penalties.

FT Zorya 2:3 Rapid
                            Last edited by 04041374; 08-26-2021, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Will they play in conference league?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Will they play in conference league?
                                I reply to my post, yes zorya will be in uefa conference league group stage

Comment

Working...
                                X