Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    That run and effort on goal by Zahedi was fantastic. It’s about damn time he gets his long overdue invite to TM…
    for who though? we basically have room for 1 CF, and even that isnt totally necessary.

We have Azmoun,Taremi,Karim all as locks.

Depending on how many wings we take we may not even have space for another CF. Assuming 3 GK, 8 defenders - 2 for each position, 6 Cdm/CM/CAM- 2 for each post, and then at least 3 wingers (ARJ, Gholizadeh are locks, take your pick between ghayedi,torabi,mohebi, mehrdad mohammadi even for last wing spot) that gives you 3 spots left for CF in a 23 man roster.

Even if you include one less midfielder, that leaves you 1 spot for Allahyar, Shahab, Kaveh, Alipour. Does shahab deserve a call up over all those guys? Not sure.

Like his development though. Been pretty unlucky in terms of goal #s since moving to zorya

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      then he aint ever gonna be much of striker then is he..?
      may as well transition the guy to more of a winger attacker role..?
      He needs to find an identity for himself if he wants to have a role in TM.
      He was scorer in junior but so far he doesn't have the touch of finisher. And please don't tell me he scores here and there. That is not the identity of a finisher.
      Even as winger, he needs this identity. Look at a guy like Amiri, 33 years old, almost played his whole carrer in Iran but he is a key for TM.
      I know allahyar is still young but he is stil searching his identity.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        for who though? we basically have room for 1 CF, and even that isnt totally necessary.

Depending on how many wings we take we may not even have space for another CF. Assuming 3 GK, 8 defenders - 2 for each position, 6 Cdm/CM/CAM- 2 for each post, and then at least 3 wingers (ARJ, Gholizadeh are locks, take your pick between ghayedi,torabi,mohebi, mehrdad mohammadi even for last wing spot) that gives you 3 spots left for CF in a 23 man roster.

Even if you include one less midfielder, that leaves you 1 spot for Allahyar, Shahab, Kaveh, Alipour. Does shahab deserve a call up over all those guys? Not sure.

Like his development though. Been pretty unlucky in terms of goal #s since moving to zorya

yea man, his production levels has gone down to shitts since the last transfer..!!
        perhaps woulda be wise to extend with former club where he looked to had already cemented the go-to spot on striker front for..? this paltry few minutes a match at zoraya aint gonna get him back in the scoring flow and make a legit case for his TM invite..!

Comment

Please don't start coming in here criticising Allahyar, he's the hottest thing in Asia alongside the vindaloos you get on the stalls in downtown Goa.

He's got 6 league goals in 1,230 mins. That's equivalent to almost 1 in 2 (every 203 mins). When he's on the pitch he bangs, ain't no major question about his finishing. You only need to watch him to notice the talent and the natural physical attributes are made for elite-level football. The only issue is a lack of continuity in terms of appearances.

I don't follow whatever silly farmer league it is and have no idea why there's no continuity in his minutes and appearances (does he have fitness problems or do they postpone the league every month cause of radiation?) but it's clear he's playing for a nothing team and still carrying them at just turned 20.

Zahremar can do one though if he thinks he deserves a TM callup.

Comment

Allahyar will be perhaps one of (with Ghayedi if he comes to Europe) the biggest Iranian shots ever. His vision & mentality is way above other Iranian players playing in Iran. I'm saying this since I've seen him playing at the u17 World Cup in India - he progressed very good so far, took every chance he got and was just unlucky in Turkey because they didn't let him play.

Right now, I can only imagine that Salmani guy from Sepahan with a similar vision in Iran's Pro League. Allahyar is still very young and yet so mature in terms of professionality. He got a never give up mentality and combined with his already strong physique he will definitely catch the eyes of the big clubs - he only needs a little bit more time, it's just a matter of time when we will see him playing in Europe's highest stages.
            ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

At this very moment, I would drop Kaveh for Shahab. They bring a lot of similar things to the team only shahab does it better right now. Also is more versatile and can play on the wing too.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Alipour is the guy who deserves it.
                I go with:
                Sardar,
                Taremi,
                Karim,
                Alipour

Comment

If Alipour can cement himself in his team and continue to score then I agree with you . That fourth attacking spot is very open and I can see different players getting chances over the next qualifying phase.
                  I also get what inarsenewetrust is saying , that potentially instead of a fourth option do we go with someone instead who can play a variety of positions across the front three or on the wing and in attack (this is they way club football is going ) - then someone like Allahyar becomes more of a hot prospect . He has to be in the squad.

Comment

Allahyar got called up by Skocic for the games against Syria & Iraq. He deserved it!

https://twitter.com/FCZoryaOfficial/...344718336?s=19
                    ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Allahyar definitely belongs on TM list. The only reason he was not called for the Bahrain marathon was injury.

Go Allahyar!

Comment

Zorya are 3-0 up against Mariupol at HT. Zahedi scored Zorya's 2nd goal.

Allahyar on the bench.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Seems like Zahedi is not invited to TM. At this stage both him and Alipour are ahead of Kaveh.

Comment

Right now, I'd have Zahedi ahead of Rezaei and Alipour

Comment

I would not take of any of those three and put Allahyar in who has more versatility and can play striker as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X