Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Zahedi hattrick, meanwhile Skocic inviting Rezaei

Rezaei rafiei torabi ghaedi have nothing to do in TM, specially when having Zahedi

Comment

Yes he made a mistake in his past but he took his punishment and he has restarted his career. He can finish, is strong and has great resilience. As I have reiterated before I am questioning Skocic’s knowledge on our legionnaire players.

Comment

Zahedi’s strength and build would be so difficult for Asian teams to handle. But instead Skocic invites a guy who’s become a bench warmer in one of the worst clubs in Belgium

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
          Zahedi’s strength and build would be so difficult for Asian teams to handle. But instead Skocic invites a guy who’s become a bench warmer in one of the worst clubs in Belgium
          Exactly, he will do wonders against asian teams

Comment

He should now get an invite over Kaveh.

Comment

I mean how anybody can explain Kaveh being picked ahead of zahedi, or inclusion of soroosh rafeiei, or repeated inclusion of torabi, I still don’t even see the skocic lovers try to explain these bc there is no justifications that any reasonable person can produce

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                I mean how anybody can explain Kaveh being picked ahead of zahedi, or inclusion of soroosh rafeiei, or repeated inclusion of torabi, I still don’t even see the skocic lovers try to explain these bc there is no justifications that any reasonable person can produce
                Rafiei addition shows how poor we are in CM that a guy who played his last TM game, 3-4 years a go and is 31 is being invited.
                Regarding to Kaveh, i think that Bosnia goal did wonder for him.
                There are at least 5 players incl kaveh who don't deserve to be there.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  That might be the case, but in this case, and if it happens again the player will be banned and not the team i beleive
                  Yea i know and obviously zahedi is not dumb to doping again but thats not the reason i was implying to. The reason is the reputation of the team and more importantly teams try to stay away from drama.

I mean south korean team dropped the guy only for having history of doping (2 years go). It was all started by their media the team was fine with it at first .

Comment

Zahedi can do better than Ukraine league. A move to Portugal or even Russia (same style of playing) should be doable for him.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow hattrick today !!!!

Comment

Sooners later they will be forced to invite zahedi. The guy is a monster!!

Comment

His goals if not posted yet.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/241...س-ریونه/

Comment

the cross by allahyar with his weak foot for Zahedi's first was brilliant. Just shows how useful he can be on wings as well.

Comment

If Saleh had scored the second goal everyone would have commended him as genius. Agreed he’s doing enough to be invited. Kaveh is also an excellent striker however he’s not performing right now, Zahedi is by far overwhelming
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

^ I agree.
                                I think it is high time he was invited and rewarded for his recent form and performances.

especially since Kaveh is injured and even if having recovered, he wont be used in the next 2 games anyway.

secondly, there seems to be a good partnership between these two.
                                It wouldnt be the worst thing if these two actually started te game vs. Lebanon and were allowed to do their thing for at least 50 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X