No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you think neither are in Team Meli, you begin to understand the strength of our team and competition for places!

At least Allayar should be invited to replace non-performing Kaveh. Kudos Kaveh, respect
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Allah is invited already

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Yeah, there's kind of a "in it for yourself" mentality/culture at this team.

Not restricted to this team only.
        I see this in many "feeder leagues" where plenty of players (mostly more amateurish than of professional mindset) are somehow forced to think they need to shine and stand out to get noticed by scouts. And they think to get noticed is to do some tricks or go that extra dribble or get that tight shot in, even if logic of football dictates a simple pass or a simple tap in or ... .
        I see this in plenty of african players who see their future in this (and I dont blame them either. More power to them).

I dont blame them either. Somehow they need to stick out. and chances are some scouts DO look for this.
        Problem is the more established clubs actually value that simple pass done at the right spot or right time, more than a somersault, bicycle kick. What appeals to these established clubs is how well they fit into their team and how they help the TEAM progress.

ce la vie. Hopefully with more maturity and a level-headedness our lads can get picked up too

having said that, I think his time has arrived to be called to TM. even if he doesnt get to play, but at least start coordination with the squad
        Zahedi? sadly we have way too many strikers and adding him would make him our 5th or 6th or 7th choice ST

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Probably.
          The better environment with Vahid and Bagheri and some vets like Karim will help him

But as i said he needs to get out of this club. Toxic environment it seems.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
          well contract is over in 1 month and he is scoring goals left and right so I wouldnt be too concerned with environment of this team as it wont have any impact on him in a few weeks time.

Zorya gave him the opportunity to play good mins in european competition too. He improved in basically all departments, established himself as a talented young FWD on the european stage, showed himself to a lot of clubs, and will now be moving on. OFC they are not a perfect team and nobody wanted them to be long term solution for the kid, but they definitely served their purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Footyball View Post
            Allah is invited already
            God Speed
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Allahyar goal all started with his own tackle at the top of Zorya's box. He then sprinted length of pitch in dying minutes and finished strongly after smart square ball by shahab.

To deny that kind of lung busting energy to TM, particularly in these asian games where some of our guys travel long distances, are tired, fatigued (mentally and physically) and are playing in harsh conditions would just be shooting ourselves in the foot.

Comment

Now lets hope Norwegian side rape Mou's Roma again lol

Comment

Iran 2-0 CSKA Sofia.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    I don’t care what people say he deserve a call up to national team he is better than Vahid Amiri for sure .I am getting sick all national team are perspolisi is like calling the Persepolis team to tm is nonsense he is performing give the kid a chance
                    Persepolis' success has coincided with TM playing its best football.

Don't hate.

And Amiri can start for TM any day. The hate for this guy is beyond reason.

I would rather have Allahyar play in place of someone like JB.

Comment

Haha Mou with strong line up this time lol

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        I don’t care what people say he deserve a call up to national team he is better than Vahid Amiri for sure .I am getting sick all national team are perspolisi is like calling the Persepolis team to tm is nonsense he is performing give the kid a chance
                        Ehsan Hajsafi > ehsan singapore

Comment

Zahedi goal was great. I am not his biggest fan but that was a great goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Zahedi goal was great. I am not his biggest fan but that was a great goal.

Most of his goal have an European style.

Comment

Not sure what more Zahedi can do to earn a call up…..it’s getting insane at this point.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Good thing the other fellow tumbled, with Zahedi picking up the ball and being telepathic with Allayar.
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X