Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
    Hope he gets to start against Rapid Wien
    would be surprising if he doesnt. Anyways with a decent amount of teams getting removed from EL and demoted to conference league it should improve the level of the competition. I think clinching qualification and doing well in 6 group stage matches + any others represents a huge opportunity for Allahyar to show his stuff to the many obviously interested suitors.

Comment

Zahedi was unlucky not to score - he hit the crossbar with a header and then it hit the line.

Comment

This boy is an uncut Gem! Still raw with so much potential, he needs a Ferguson type to brew him.
        Isn’t it fantastic- Team Meli is blessed with so many top strikers.
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
          This boy is an uncut Gem! Still raw with so much potential, he needs a Ferguson type to brew him.
          Isn’t it fantastic- Team Meli is blessed with so many top strikers.
          For those old enough or are students of the past I get Gerd Muller vibes from our boy.

“I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by khosro View Post
            For those old enough or are students of the past I get Gerd Muller vibes from our boy.
            No idea if you posted this with the knowledge that Muller passed away today.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              No idea if you posted this with the knowledge that Muller passed away today.
              I honestly had no idea but rather poignant in the event of his passing.
              “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

An Austrian website analyzed Zorya's predicted starting players, inclusing Allahyar and Shahab prior to their EL matchup vs Rapid Vienna

Dribble-intensive Fenerbahce loan

The fourth in the league would - unless Skrypnyk opts for the double six - represent the most offensive midfield option. The Iranian Allahyar Sayyadmanesh (20) is a loan player from Fenerbahce Istanbul, actually also a striker, but mostly plays for Zorya on the ten and commutes from there very often to the wings to overload them with his neighbors and backers. The youngster, who is only called by his first name in the Ukraine, usually has short, fast ball actions, goes into a lot of dribbles, tries to finish quickly, but also loses a few balls. Defensively, however, he still clearly has weaknesses and so the one-on-one duels with him must be vigorously accepted and his not yet ideal duel can be exploited.

Powerful Iranian attacker

The striker is the second Iranian in the team: Shahab Zahedi (25) is 187cm tall, a classic target player and very agile in the penalty area. Since the people behind him move very intensively, he seldom has to make evasive movements in the half-spaces, but can also do these very well. In addition, like Ercan Kara, he is a player who fights a lot and aims for long balls from the defensive in order to hold them and process them. His error rate is of course high given his style of play and there is still room for improvement in the end. With his bustle, however, he sometimes reminds of the young Terrence Boyd and is definitely an attacker who can keep the defensive lines on their toes.

https://abseits.at/fusball-internati...zorya-luhansk/

Comment

Zorya is facing Rapid Wien today at 3:00pm EST (9:00pm Local) as part of the Europa league playoffs away leg. https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleagu...hinfo/?iv=true

Go Allahyar!
                  Go Shahab!

Comment

Allahyar will start, Zahedi on the bench.

Comment

huge chance for allahyar. Fancy their chances vs rapid tbh

Comment

For members outside of Austria: http://www.hesgoal.com/news/85147/Ra...a_Luhansk.html

Comment

Huge chance missed by Allahyar in front of an empty net, defender cleared off the line. Angle was tight. Great positioning though.

Comment

damn allahyar did great to beat offside trap and receive throughball .... rounded the keeper too but his shot into empty net was too weak saved by defenders ... angle was a bit tight too..

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Huge chance missed by Allahyar in front of an empty, defender cleared off the line. Great positioning though.
                              it was a really poor finish unfortunately. Took ball too wide and then totally whiffed the shot, think it was going out even. Great run to get thru though

Comment

I had to stop watching. Game is really scrappy and poor considering I don’t really care about either team.

Comment

Working...
                                X