Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely goal from Zahedi.

Comment

Nice goal Zahedi against the flow of the match.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

That's why he is not being invited to TM. He is a thief!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          but again, do you think he will adopt a similar outlook when he is on TM with guys like Taremi, Azmoun, Ghoddos, Gholi, etc arround him and Bagheri, Hashemian watching on evaluating his performance?

Probably like most 19 year olds after a week they score some stunning goals and get linked with half of europe his head is in the sky a bit and hasnt come back down to reality yet. Ofc that will impact how he looks in the pitch, but has nothing to do with how he will perform a specific role off the bench for TM, where he knows exactly what the expectations are (i.e that he provides physical strength, energy off the bench to help in pressing, 50/50's and completes simple passes when he gets the ball, unless he sees good space to penetrate and use his speed).

Doesnt mean at all that he should not be invited. Azmoun went through similar thing for a few months after he scored his first CL goals for rostov, berdyev quickly put him back in his place lol.
          Probably.
          The better environment with Vahid and Bagheri and some vets like Karim will help him

But as i said he needs to get out of this club. Toxic environment it seems.

Comment

Now Allahyar adds a goal!. Assist Zahedi

Comment

Nice work by Zahedi.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                Goal Zahedi 87’!
                Now Allahyar adds a goal!
                Iran_19...

Comment

Allahyar has 5 goals in his last 4 matches

Comment

Allahyar started that attack with a lovely tackle. Then Zahedi with a great pass to set up Allahyar.

Comment

I don’t care what people say he deserve a call up to national team he is better than Vahid Amiri for sure .I am getting sick all national team are perspolisi is like calling the Persepolis team to tm is nonsense he is performing give the kid a chance

Comment

Both of them deserve call ups

Comment

Like I said, both should be called up in an ideal world...

Allahyar ahead of Kaveh and Shahab ahead of Karim.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            Iran_19...
                            Nice work at the end, i don't argue about his potential but more about the direction he needs to take to become a great player, not just another one in Europe.

Comment

Both of them deserve call ups
                              WOAH BRO WE SAID THAT AT THE SAME TIME!!! :O

Comment

The "Iranian Magic" turned the Zorya's Europa Conference league campaign around, the broadcaster said. The Zorya coach deserves credit for keeping them in til the last minute knowing how they give their 100% and could turn things around in the last minute and they did. I agree, call them up both for TM!

Here are the goals. Enjoy!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/241...87%D8%AF%DB%8C

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/241...85%D9%86%D8%B4

Go Allahyar!
                                Go Shahab!

Comment

Working...
                                X