Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
    I believe he has 6. One of his goals was in ECL. However he has 4 goals in his last 3 games in all comps. Ridiculous form.
    These are the standings according to Flashscore:
    ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Ahead of every useless Brazillian shipped over by the dominant side of the league for outrageous fees. And all whilst adopting the pseudonym "Allahyar" to really rub it in. Tears in my eyes. This is our George Floyd moment.

Comment

If Allahyar isn’t in the next squad then Skocic has been too busy watching reruns of Dawson’s Creek whilst Zorya have been playing.

Comment

I think Skocic invited him for the Syria and Iraq games, but something happened before camp started. Article from before the end of last round, his father says he has a groin or hamstring injury that he thought needed surgery, and he messaged Vahid to cross him off the list so he can get ready for the new season in Ukraine.

https://www.khabaronline.ir/news/152...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Comment

Zorya Luhansk has a option to buy him for €3.5 million. Do you think they will buy him?

Comment

Originally posted by koko View Post
              Zorya Luhansk has a option to buy him for €3.5 million. Do you think they will buy him?
              Agar yek nime fasl bemoone va betone bere Dinamo Kiyev ya Shakhtar fekr mikonam raahe khoobi baashe baraye raftan be yek lige bozorg

manande Italia.

Badtarin kaari ke mitone bekone ine ke bargarde Fenerbahce, yek bashgaahe BI-SABR va por az haashiyeh.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He should push for Top 4 league transfer if there is any real offer. Enough with Ukraine even if it is from Shakhtar or Dinamo.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                  Agar yek nime fasl bemoone va betone bere Dinamo Kiyev ya Shakhtar fekr mikonam raahe khoobi baashe baraye raftan be yek lige bozorg

manande Italia.

Badtarin kaari ke mitone bekone ine ke bargarde Fenerbahce, yek bashgaahe BI-SABR va por az haashiyeh.
                  Unfortunately, his contract expires at the end of December according to Transfermarkt: https://www.transfermarkt.us/allahya...spieler/480975

In Ukrainian media it has been said that Zorya could not afford his transfer fee and that neither Dinamo or Shakhtar required his services.

Let’s hope a team in Austria, Belgium, Portugal, etc... picks him and allows him to further develop.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    He should push for Top 4 league transfer if there is any real offer. Enough with Ukraine even if it is from Shakhtar or Dinamo.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                    Agar beshe ke 100 % movafegham. Amma midonim ke bazikonhaaye irani besyaar sakhteshoone az behtarin lighaa pishnahad begirand.

Man khodayish besyaar raazi misham agar betone bere yek teami manande Braga. Hanooz 20 saaleshe va mitone 2-3 saal dar footbaale Porteghaal rosht kone.

Faghat nare Torkie va gir biyofte.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      loool was than an reference to AJ?
                      he was mocking,/taking a dig @ your Boyeee, mr. leadership/experience, Karim e namosalmoon ..!!
                      you aint just gonna sit there all quiet and take it now..? RU ? jkn

PS
                      those were some real quality, top drawer finishing touches from our man..! be it against some probably tokhmy team? i had never heard of before..!!
                      and much Props are also warranted for the brilliant set-up touches and effort from his teammate Number 11 on both allahyaar goals..! very encouraging to see that ..! damesh garm..!

if Eskoocher knew what was good for him and wanted job stability and to endear himself better to real TM fans, he'd Slowly dump out the domestic /ayrab league playing scrubs in his usual call up lists and bring in the likes of Allahyaar, zahedi and in general younger, more ambitious, harder working players, especially those applying their trade in much more competitive European leagues than the lowly IPL/AYRAB leagues..! Especially so after hopefully we wrap up WCQing with 6 points from these next two matches coming up..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        he was mocking,/taking a dig @ your Boyeee, mr. leadership/experience, Karim e namosalmoon ..!!
                        PS
                        those were some real quality, top drawer finishing touches from our man..! be it against some probably tokhmy team? i had never heard of before..!!
                        and much Props are also warranted for the brilliant set-up touches and effort from his teammate Number 11 on both allahyaar goals..! very encouraging to see that ..! damesh garm..!
                        if Eskoocher knew what was good for him and wanted job stability and to endear himself better to real TM fans, he'd Slowly dump out the domestic /ayrab league playing scrubs in his usual call up lists and bring in the likes of Allahyaar, zahedi and in general younger, more ambitious, harder working players, especially those applying their trade in much more competitive European leagues than the lowly IPL/AYRAB leagues..! Especially so after hopefully we wrap up WCQing with 6 points from these next two matches coming up..!
                        Problem is all these guys are attacking players and unless we see a drastic drop in form, Azmoun and Taremi will always start ahead of them.
                        I wish we had some elite European based defenders and central midfielders

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          loool ya'll wanna fight?!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Problem is all these guys are attacking players and unless we see a drastic drop in form, Azmoun and Taremi will always start ahead of them.
                            I wish we had some elite European based defenders and central midfielders
                            thats why i said SLOWLY integrated, probably from the bench to begin with. those 2 i listed could justifiably take spots from Torabi/Khaveh/Ansarifard ..!! pushing guys like ARJ/GHOLI/GHAEDI maybe even Nourolahi/Amiri for minutes..!?

Comment

^ the most sensible method of integrating youngsters.

ATM we have way too many attacking players and hopefuls who are in form.
                              and probably only 4-5 spots in the team.
                              But in a fair world, even if skocic wants to be cautious he can start with his tried-n-tested duo. and once they score a couple, I hope he would bring in some youngsters (and Saman, if he hasnt started wt him) to allow them to fit in the team better.

Comment

Players like Allahyar should 100% be integrated gradually in TM.

If we secure qualification with any games remaining we should 100% begin to try out fresh blood and assess all of our alternative options.

Allahyar has been developing quite a bit.

If you remember when he first joined zorya from fener his touch and hold up with the ball was poor and at times his positioning was off.

Now he has improved markedly in that department, his touch, holdup, linkup play and even fitness and pressing are at the level of a much more experienced player.

His best attribute is still how he quickly and instinctively makes these quick movements to either turn a defender or set himself or a teamate up with a goal scoring chance.

That finish was simply incredible and the build up itself was also fantastic.

I think a move to league on the level of portugal or france could be a good stepping stone for him. Surely at his young age he will bring suitors and make fener a hefty profit, at least 5 times what they paid for him if not more.
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X