Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Dennis

Emmanuel Dennis had a worser season at Zorya than Sayyadmanesh and he got decent playtime at Club Brugge. Now he is banging them in at Watford in the Premier League.
    Nigerian passport helps him. Remember Napoli went with Osimhen and not Azmoun.

Comment

He is actually helped most by the fact he can play as CF , SS, and wing. He can basically play all positions across front 3, or do well in 2 CF setup.

From the teams mentioned I think in anderlecht he would be a starter very likely. Brugge maybe not starter but he would definitely get pretty regular minutes.

Think he would find it difficult to get much game time at all for fiorentina, they have excellent CF in vlahovic and dropped 20 plus million on good winger gonzalez from Stuttgart. Their bench has experienced guys like callejon too. I think allahyar would be loaned out again if he joined them.

As iran19 mentions, key is for him to play at this age. Being a sub will do little to fix the deficiencies he clearly has now. The reason zorya move has been so productive for him isn’t the environment, teammates, style of play etc. it’s all a result of him just getting more senior football.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        Nigerian passport helps him. Remember Napoli went with Osimhen and not Azmoun.
        Sorry to say this, but Osimhen is world class.

But also remember this, Lazio legit wanted Azmoun as well in 2017 when he opted to go to Rubin.

Also, Shomorudov plays for AS Roma and has Uzbek passport.

Comment

But also remember this, Lazio legit wanted Azmoun as well in 2017 when he opted to go to Rubin.
          You’re not wrong. But my point is that clubs will value Nigerian more than Iranian. He might not get the same opportunities at Brugge. Everyone made fun of Beiro for what he said in the airport, but we saw what happened with Rezaei and Mohammadi.

Comment

Osmihen is good, but do you think he's really worth €70 million?
            Whenever I see that amount of money especially in a country like Italy for a player who had one decent season in France, I get suspicious.

Comment

Italian teams live on debt, half that league is on the verge of defaulting in the next decade if they don't get new owners

Comment

Bruge will be a tricky one but I can see Noa Lang and De Ketelaere both being sold soon. So potential opportunities for him to start games.
                As others have said , it is important for him to be playing games at this stage is just career after his breakthrough at Zorya.

Edit - just looked and in forward positions they also have Wesley (back on loan from Villa), Izquierdo, Bas Dost, Perez (young Venezuelan forward) and Nusa (young Norwegian forward).

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Osmihen is good, but do you think he's really worth €70 million?
                  Whenever I see that amount of money especially in a country like Italy for a player who had one decent season in France, I get suspicious.
                  As I posted this, look what comes out. Many transfers in Italy are now under investigation for overvaluing to artificially balance accounting books.
                  The Osmihen transfer is one of these.

https://football-italia.net/arthur-c...investigation/

Comment

That is so rife in today’s game, it is just all about how much power you hold and how good your lawyer is ie Manchester City.

Comment

Shahab came on as a sub in a cup match and scored 2 goals in extra time (100’ and 110’)

Allahyar not in the lineup

Comment

This Shahab guy need to move to a better league, he is 26 and he is better than Ukraine league at least.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Team melli striker pairs:
                          Shahab + Allahyar
                          Mehdi + Sardar

Ghaedi + Sardar
                          Ghaedi + Allahyar

what are your thoughts?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rir_...86%D0%93%D0%90

His goals at 8:49

Comment

Originally posted by koko View Post
                              sick upper body strength to push guy over on second goal. Haaland-esque lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                This Shahab guy need to move to a better league, he is 26 and he is better than Ukraine league at least.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                                He has a journeyed career so far - couple of rebuilds after suspensions and being hounded out of Korea. Working his way back up - after what he went through then this is a plays for him just playing regularly.

Comment

Working...
                                X