Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    Karim's experience and leadership are undoubted. He's also not looked too shoddy in his cameos. The 4th spot for CF on the other hand is fought over by the likes of Kaveh and Alipour though who offer nothing. Same for the likes of Ghaedi and Torabi.
    This is all his supporters have to say. Experience and leadership. Same as Masoud. I guess, like Masoud, its gonna take a major sooti for them to see.

And I must disagree with your point about his cameos. While he did assist Gholizadeh’s 3-0, in the previous 1-0 against Iraq he lost the ball maybe 2-3 times. Since WC his goals have come against weaker Asian teams like China, Cambodia, Hong Kong. Not really getting on the field in bigger games.

And now he has lost his starting position at his club. Not that it matters. He was glued to the bench in England and underperforming in Qatar and was still getting called up. That was 2 seasons of his career. What other striker with 2 goals in 12 games in Championship then 6 goals in 21 games in Qatar would we call TM material?

Comment

I can some how live with Karim, even thought he doesn't deserve to be included if you go by playing time, but no more Kaveh please.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

2 goals in European continental competition and he has just turned 20. Get him to a club with decent coaching staff and the world is his oyster.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          2 goals in European continental competition and he haha just turned 20. Get him to a club with decent coaching staff and the world is his oyster.
          Absolutely,
          The next 2 years is crucial for his development. He need to get out of ukraine asap.

Comment

His loan is up soon. Hopefully someone in a top 5-6 league is interested and they can make a deal

Comment

Allahyar scores. Assisted by Shahab

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Nice pass and nice finish (was much harder than it looked).

I like how Allahyar immediately pointed to (and ran toward) Zahedi to thank him for the pass, it's usually not like that with Zorya

Comment

This time he deserves a TM call. He is on some hot run.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      This time he deserves a TM call. He is on some hot run.

yeah he has to be called over kaveh now. i have no probs with kaveh when he is in good form but now, he isnt adding anything and he is halfinjured anywayz.. want to se both allahyar and ghaedi getting some gametime next game.. that would be so exhiting
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                        yeah he has to be called over kaveh now. i have no probs with kaveh when he is in good form but now, he isnt adding anything and he is halfinjured anywayz.. want to se both allahyar and ghaedi getting some gametime next game.. that would be so exhiting
                        Hopefully when we qualify after winning next 2 matches, we can see more of Ghaedi , Allahyar , Ghoddos and hardani in the remaining 4 matches

Comment

Allahyar getting better and better just as his contract is about to finish...and Shahab is looking pretty decent also.

Comment

hes in great form.

Will b interesting to see what happens. I guess zorya werent able to find arrangement to buy and flip him, so now fener will get chance to sell him for his actual price (probably around 5-7 mio)

I doubt they will keep him, they have more expensive fwd options, makes sense from financial perspective to just sell him.

Can see brugge, anderlecht, maybe lower midtable Bundesliga or Serie A side.

Comment

That cross from Zahedi was almost as nice as the finish too.. Wow!

Allahyar definitely deserves a callup, regardless of whether or not Kaveh was injured

Comment

SPECIAL | After Club Brugge, Anderlecht also made an official offer for Allahyar Sayyadmanesh.

Back from August, but it seems Club Brugge and Anderlecht made an official offer for him. If this report is legitimate, hopefully will be one of these teams with neither Shakhtar or Dynamo opting to buy him, Zorya being broke AF, and Fenerbahce looking to make a quick profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X