No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, that is a very tough goal from a very tight angle. Impressive.

Comment

The talent is there, he needs to polish his game and he will be a quite decent attacking winger.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
        Watched the first half. What a toxic environment he is in. It is very evident that his teammates don't want to pass him the ball and when he has the ball he is not looking for them either. He needs to get out of this club and learn how to get along as a team wherever he ends up next.
        I saw in Ukranian/Turkish media that he may return back to Fenerbahce as Zorya are too broke to meet his buy option.

Comment

Allahyar has good potential to play in germany bundesliga . I hope Fenerbahce sell him or loan him to a germany club .

This BS contact that his got is all esteghlal's fault ! possibly worst contract ever to destroy talented player like allahyar !

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            I know kaveh is experienced and has his plus points but lets be real, as of today he is not on allahyars level or close.

The guy cant even keep fit for a week let alone score a goal.

Allahyar is still raw and unpolished but his improvement is obvious, he runs like an animal for 90 mins, is physically a tank, and can pull out some stunning goals/assists like we saw again tonight.

To not call him up and incorporate him into TM setup early is another skocic crime
            Tbh both Kaveh and Karim are not helping TM anymore, both have been more or less almost cheer leaders in their TM career, we have 2018 Masoud and Ashkan scenario all over again.
            I will cut Karim and Kaveh and invite Sayyad and Moghanloo/Alipour.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Tbh both Kaveh and Karim are not helping TM anymore, both have been almost cheer leaders in their TM career, we have 2018 Masoud and Ashkan scenario all over again.

Ashkan 33 was physically done because of injuries, and Masoud 34 was a fossil who could barely run by 2018.

Karim is only 31 and still performs very well for team melli when he's used. Neither Alipour or that Santa Clara flop are near his level.

Allahyar for Kaveh makes sense because Kaveh's form has been off for over a season now, plus Allahyar brings that strength and hustle 2017-2019 era Kaveh had.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Ashkan 33 was physically done because of injuries, and Masoud 34 was a fossil who could barely run by 2018.

Karim is only 31 and still performs very well for team melli when he's used. Neither Alipour or that Santa Clara flop are near his level.

Allahyar for Kaveh makes sense because Kaveh's form has been off for over a season now, plus Allahyar brings that strength and hustle 2017-2019 era Kaveh had.
                It is not age, he is getting 10 min per game in crappy greece. I bet if he sits home he will make WC squad, i can bet on that, because of so called leadership lol
                12-13 yrs in TM and disaster offensive contribution in important games.

Comment

Tbh both Kaveh and Karim are not helping TM anymore, both have been more or less almost cheer leaders in their TM career, we have 2018 Masoud and Ashkan scenario all over again.
                  Karim is the motivational speaker in the lockeroom. We need him just for that but at this point Kaveh is the odd man out for me.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    Karim is the motivational speaker in the lockeroom. We need him just for that but at this point Kaveh is the odd man out for me.
                    Then make him assistant coach. Don't waste freaking spot like 2018.

Comment

He never delivered as he was advertised in TM. At 19 he was advertised just like Kaveh as big talent and failed to deliver base on expectation. Came to the point that we had to bring Gucci to save our a$$.

Comment

Extended highlights. His goal is at the 3:10 mark. And he's physically beasing fools well into the 90th minute.

Comment

He never delivered as he was advertised in TM. At 19 he was advertised just like Kaveh as big talent and failed to deliver base on expectation. Came to the point that we had to bring Gucci to save our a$$.

He had our only goal in 2018 WC (I know, just a penalty, but we got plenty of players that miss a penalty under that pressure) and his shot against Spain missed the goal by that much. He will definitely not be a starter in 2022 but can sub in the last 10 minute like he did against Iraq in our last game where he provided a great assist to Gholizadeh. Come to think of it, for the little minutes that he has played, he has been decently productive last few years. And I love the fact that he does not nag when he doesn't get playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                            He had our only goal in 2018 WC (I know, just a penalty, but we got plenty of players that miss a penalty under that pressure) and his shot against Spain missed the goal by that much. He will definitely not be a starter in 2022 but can sub in the last 10 minute like he did against Iraq in our last game where he provided a great assist to Gholizadeh. Come to think of it, for the little minutes that he has played, he has been decently productive last few years. And I love the fact that he does not nag when he doesn't get playing time.
                            Yeah, PK goal.

Comment

Yeah, PK goal.

We saw what happened when the ball was moving against Morocco. Wasted chance.

And I agree that we should try new forwards after 12 years. Maybe Allahyar and Alipour. If team chemistry goes to shit, players start pulling knives on each other, and we lose 0-4. Then we can always bring him back. We sit and scrutinize this player and that player. Not TM material, blah blah. Ansarifard has a reserved seat for a few years now that does not match the player he is. Someone even said Jahanbakhsh would be the new Masoud of the next cycle. What about Ansarifard!?!?

Comment

Karim's experience and leadership are undoubted. He's also not looked too shoddy in his cameos. The 4th spot for CF on the other hand is fought over by the likes of Kaveh and Alipour though who offer nothing. Same for the likes of Ghaedi and Torabi.

Comment

Working...
                                X