No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If for whatever reason he does return to Fenerbahce, they have a Portuguese manager, Vítor Pereira. Not the same Fenerbahce as before when he left.

Comment

Both starting against CSKA Sofia

Comment

Haha Mou and Roma got raped 6-1 by Norwegian side which i haven't heard their name before.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hahahaha
          Any day Mou gets raped is a good day in my books

Comment

Sayadmanesh with a beauty

Comment

Allahyar scores 1-0

Comment

Are you watching, daneshmand?

Comment

Watched the first half. What a toxic environment he is in. It is very evident that his teammates don't want to pass him the ball and when he has the ball he is not looking for them either. He needs to get out of this club and learn how to get along as a team wherever he ends up next.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Che goli! Allahyar,

Yek shoote ziba az zaviyeye baste.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Why Skocic not call Allahyar????

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                        Why Skocic not call Allahyar????
                        That is a good question. I know that he is not the finished article but the article that he is, is better than some of those that are called up.

Comment

I know kaveh is experienced and has his plus points but lets be real, as of today he is not on allahyars level or close.

The guy cant even keep fit for a week let alone score a goal.

Allahyar is still raw and unpolished but his improvement is obvious, he runs like an animal for 90 mins, is physically a tank, and can pull out some stunning goals/assists like we saw again tonight.

To not call him up and incorporate him into TM setup early is another skocic crime

Comment

It's because he can't finish and isn't a striker, didn't you hear?

He's been denied real valuable time with TM already, it's the single most nonsensical decision of Sgohcic, eclipsing dropping PAG, Ezza and Ghoddos-gate.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                That is a good question. I know that he is not the finished article but the article that he is, is better than some of those that are called up.
                                https://www.hln.be/buitenlands-voetb...ezen~a516aed0/

Two injured at OHL after international break

The international break has not done OHL any good. Both Kristiyan Malinov (Bulgaria) and Kaveh Rezaei (Iran) returned to Leuven with an injury. Malinov - who is suspended against Standard anyway - is struggling with lower back problems, Rezaei has a tear in the adductor. (NCE)
                                Kaveh Rezaei has a tear in his adductor and his competition scored on the weekend Sory Kaba (signed from FC Midtjylland) in their 2-2 draw against Standard Liège. So his starting spot is basically gone.

I'd be surprised as hell if Allahyar doesn't get called up for the next camp.

Comment

Working...
                                X