Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
    Which smaller Koreans? Is Korea sending their U15 team?
    from what i saw the koreans were small/short speedy players, in their last games
    we need to call this guy up, 2018 he was chosen as one of the 60 top talents in the world.. and he is doing good at 20.. he could be a great asset in a world cup if he is mixed in to the team properly..'

link to top 60 talents 2018
    https://www.theguardian.com/football...world-football

Showed what he could do at the 2017 Under-17 World Cup as Iran made the last eight. His goal against Guinea demonstrated what he was all about: running away from goal, suddenly turning on the edge of the area to fire into the top far corner. Plays for one of Asia’s biggest teams in Esteghlal of Tehran and is already coming off the bench for them. John Duerden
    Watch Allahyar Sayyad in action

October 2019 update The forward joined Fenerbahçe in May and broke into the senior Iran national team.

October 2020 update After two Süper Lig appearances in 2019-20, he was loaned out to Ukrainian side Zorya Lugansk to gain more first-team experience.

October 2021 update Has started the Ukrainian season well with Zorya, with three goals in the first seven games and is earning positive reviews. Could be ready to move to a bigger club soon.
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Alahyar had 2 assists in 2-0 win today.
      The 2nd assist is what i am talking about. He keep the ball too long and in better league you don't get the extra second.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUkt3Fgo...dium=copy_link

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      Which you can only get better on playing in a better league. You can only beat what is in front of you and 2 assists for him tied at is brilliant. If he can link up with a good coaching system at a top club then I truly think he has the fundamentals to be a very good player.

Comment

Based on what I saw in the highlights, I don't think he is ready for TM.

He hogs the ball too much.

Comment

Imagine how many assists he'd get if he passed the ball like Rezaei/Ghaedi/Torabi.

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
            Based on what I saw in the highlights, I don't think he is ready for TM.
            He hogs the ball too much.
            If you mean the two passages of play from those small highlights then that can’t define whether he should be in the international team or not. He also from that hogging of playing set up a goal and another great chance.
            Also, he is playing up top - you want there to be a selfishness to his game and not look to pass the ball straight away. He has just turned 20 and has already caught the eye of good European teams which surpass those that we hope some of our international players move too - by that I mean mid to lower table Portuguese teams.
            We should be celebrating a player like him and getting him into the set up early, as an impact sub he would be much better that Ghaedi or Rezaei and others.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
              Imagine how many assists he'd get if he passed the ball like Rezaei/Ghaedi/Torabi.
              Please don't compare him to Ghaedi, if we leave the physical aspect aside, Mehdi is on a whole 'nother level.

Comment

I get you're referring to him literally being so vertically challenged that he needs a step-ladder to be on Allahyar's level but you really should make it clear for others. Someone could read that as you trying to say Ghaedi is the better player

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                  Please don't compare him to Ghaedi, if we leave the physical aspect aside, Mehdi is on a whole 'nother level.
                  What level? 1v1 Football?

Comment

Both are exceptional talents and both are amongs the best talents we have exported during recent years.. in a couple years both will be important TM players.

Im happy we have Allahyar player type for the future and also excited about Ghaedi, finaly a tekniki player pops up after Karimi and Khalatbari got older and left TM.
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      I get you're referring to him literally being so vertically challenged that he needs a step-ladder to be on Allahyar's level but you really should make it clear for others. Someone could read that as you trying to say Ghaedi is the better player
                      Anyone with two pairs of eyes can see that Ghaedi is a much more gifted player than Sayyadmanesh. His height is not important since A) he plays football and not basketball and B) the position where he plays you need creativity and not useless height of which our little big man got plenty of.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        If you mean the two passages of play from those small highlights then that can’t define whether he should be in the international team or not. He also from that hogging of playing set up a goal and another great chance.
                        Also, he is playing up top - you want there to be a selfishness to his game and not look to pass the ball straight away. He has just turned 20 and has already caught the eye of good European teams which surpass those that we hope some of our international players move too - by that I mean mid to lower table Portuguese teams.
                        We should be celebrating a player like him and getting him into the set up early, as an impact sub he would be much better that Ghaedi or Rezaei and others.
                        TM at current time is a place for players that are ready today. In my opinion it is better for him to stay at his club and improve his game. His time will come.

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                          TM at current time is a place for players that are ready today. In my opinion it is better for him to stay at his club and improve his game. His time will come.
                          Fair enough but in my opinion his level at the moment is higher than some of those that were selected for the squad. He also brings something different to the table and has a versatility to the positions that he can play. Isn’t it better to assimilate him into the National squad sooner rather than later. For who I think he should had been selected over I would say Rezaei who has been out of form and fitness for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                            have yet to see a full game from ghaedi but from limited viewing here n there, he just seem to see, analyze the whole Offensive Scene of things Far, Far superior to Sayyedmanesh (Taremi is also quite brilliant on that front and so is ARJ and Samman..!) & then proceeds to exploit and breakdown the defensive set-up facing him in a Far Far more Clever and simplified manner than does so Allahyaar ..!
                            its really hard to train footballers (in many cases No matter how young they maybe ) to try to learn Proper Full Pitch Vision, or upping one's Game Approach Intellect and in general trying to change their whole style of play and approach to playing the game..!! as such i also see far more potential in eventual Star like development of Ghaedi than i do Allahyaar..!!
                            however no sensible scout can also stay oblivious to the very important shortcomings of Ghaedi in terms of size and strengths and general physical stature and worse of all his clear lack of career ambition and drive, especially when comparing him to a guy who is the polar opposite of him on those fronts..!!

for time being, like Eskoocher i'd be more apt to favor Ghaedi over Allahyaar...! i just think we can get more reliable and valuable production from him off the bench than we could from allahyaar...!! nonetheless, i can still name a 2-3 names on the current call-up list who coulda justifiably been overlooked in favor of allahyaar..!!

Comment

Journalist Igor Tsyganyk is confident that the Luhansk striker will not move to De Dzerby's team to replace the injured Traore.

“I am more than sure that Sayyadmanesh will not be in Shakhtar. Firstly, he is not a pure center forward, he is better off playing from the depths. And Shakhtar needs a center forward, there is someone to play from the depths there - there are enough Brazilians who can run into the attack. you just need a dimensional center forward who will feel good in the penalty area.

Sayyadmanesh loves the zones, flanking, picking up speed, he has good dribbling, but in the box I'm not sure he can be as useful as Traore.

Secondly, Moraes returned. Shakhtar has a forward, he will get in shape and, I think, by the end of the season we will see goals from Junior - he has not yet said his last word, "Tsyganyk said in the Tsyganyk LIVE program.
                              Damn, from this excerpt it seems a potential transfer to Shakhtar Donetsk is off the books.

https://football24.ua/ru/sajjadmanes...ranca_n688293/

"Sayyadmanesh will not be in Shakhtar": Tsyganik named two reasons that negate the transfer of the Iranian

“I am more than sure that Sayyadmanesh will not be in Shakhtar. Firstly, he is not a pure center forward, he is better off playing from the depths. And Shakhtar needs a center forward, there is someone to play from the depths there - there are enough Brazilians who can run into the attack. you just need a dimensional center forward who will feel good in the penalty area.

Shakhtar may be interested in Dovbik again - the journalist named the potential amount of the transfer

Sayyadmanesh loves the zones, flanking, picking up speed, he has good dribbling, but in the box I'm not sure he can be as useful as Traore.

Secondly, Moraes returned. Shakhtar has a forward, he will get in shape and, I think, by the end of the season we will see goals from Junior - he has not yet said his last word, "Tsyganyk said in the Tsyganyk LIVE program.

Recall that this season Allahyar played 13 matches for Zarya in all tournaments, in which he scored 3 goals and gave 2 assists. The contract between the Iranian and the people of Luhansk has been concluded on a leasehold basis from Fenerbahce until the end of this year. Transfermarkt estimates the player at two million euros.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Damn, from this excerpt it seems a potential transfer to Shakhtar Donetsk is off the books.

https://football24.ua/ru/sajjadmanes...ranca_n688293/

"Sayyadmanesh will not be in Shakhtar": Tsyganik named two reasons that negate the transfer of the Iranian

Shakhtar may be interested in Dovbik again - the journalist named the potential amount of the transfer

Recall that this season Allahyar played 13 matches for Zarya in all tournaments, in which he scored 3 goals and gave 2 assists. The contract between the Iranian and the people of Luhansk has been concluded on a leasehold basis from Fenerbahce until the end of this year. Transfermarkt estimates the player at two million euros.
                                Keep saying this for sometime here.....

Comment

Working...
                                X