No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allahyar yek bazikone modern va emroozi ast; por-ghodrat, ba sor''ate khoob va besyaar jangandeh.
    Man shakhsam tavanaayie in bazikon raa mibinam va bar khalaaf baa Torabi ya Ghaedi ke kheili "irani" hastand (gol-kochik-baazi, takravie ziyaadi),
    Allahyar yek bazikone "europaai" ast.

Har kesi mitone nazar dar bareye in bazikonhaa daashte baashe.

Man fekr mikonam Allahyar betone dar Europa pishraft kone.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Being a good gol koochik player and able to do a couple nice layee on some emirati cab drivers doesnt exactly translate to what we are looking for to take TM forward against top opposition in the world.

If you struggle to see what he is good at or what his qualities are, look no further than his game winning assist vs shakhtar. Not many players have the physical capacity to take the ball the length of the pitch in injury time and have the correct game intuition to lose their defenders and play the perfect pass as well.

And his finishing is improving, he is scoring pretty regularly these days. He can provide the perfect option if 1 of taremi/sardar are ever unavailable. In Syria game his phsyical profile and speed would have been super useful in dragging some defenders away from taremi and allowing him to find more space. Off the bench his pressing and energy levels are also huge plus points that can help the team put pressure on the opposition if down or help conserve the lead if we are up.

Ghayedi and Torabi are players for asian level. They can be useful in some of these qualifier games but they will be found out against most WC caliber opponents where you need a lot more than gol koochik skills to affect the game. Gholizadeh was in same category and improved his decision making + game understanding a lot by going to belgium, and still he has issues on that front when asked to do it consistently.

Long term, or in important final list of 23 for a competition, I dont see why you need Ghayedi AND Torabi. Whoever is in best form, shape, etc should be chosen but having both is redundant and waste of spot when there is already superior players : ARJ, Gholi and recently again Taremi playing in wide roles.

Comment

ALLAHYAR has a better chance at succeeding in Europe than Torabi and Ghaeidi because of his physical attribute and mental strength.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I don't understand what it is that some of you folks are looking for.

Sayyadmanesh recently turned 20, is the youngest goalscorer for TM, left Iran's disastrous league when he was 18 or so for one a club that's way more well known than Esteghlal, and when it wasn't working out left to another European league and so far has 7 goals in 25 appearances, and guess what, he's not even a striker! Pretty good for someone his age and in his position.

Manage your expectations!
          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Karimi was gol kochik player, lots of our gifted players were gol kochik players, specially in 80s and 90s. This just to let some younger people here to know.
            You need players like Ghaedi or Torabi in your team whether they play vs cap driver or bus driver or whatever, because they can change the game any minute. And that is why both were included in TM list lately.
            I am not bashing Allahyar by any mean but he needs some consistency in his game, there are games he run and run and run, head down and nothing produce.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Allahyar is starting in conference league match against Norwegian club in 30 minutes

Comment

Zahedi not even on bench. Is he injured?

Comment

The match is being shown live on Paramount + for U.S. viewers.

Comment

Allahyar with back-to-back good scenes.

First, he dispossesses an opposing defender, advances the ball, lays it off for a teammate, but teammates eventually screw it up.

Then, he loses a defender on the wing, crosses it, and forces the defender to clear it for a corner.

The commentator said Allahyar is giving Bodo trouble on the wing with his pace (which is true).

Comment

Ball doesn't get to Sayadmanesh often enough, but the few times that it has gotten to him, he has done amazingly well. He attacks and moves passed his defender a bit like Adama Traore of Wolverhamptons...

Comment

Does anyone else agree that he has pretty low football IQ / positioning for a forward. He asks for a ball in the most impossible spaces. Or ami a pessimistic f$$k

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                          Does anyone else agree that he has pretty low football IQ / positioning for a forward. He asks for a ball in the most impossible spaces. Or ami a pessimistic f$$k
                          I haven't noticed this, to be honest. But he is only 20 years old, and positioning comes with experience and game time.

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                            He was in a decent spot a couple of times but was not picked out by his teammates... Overall, the quality of play by both teams have been low. Lots of strange decisions and stray passes...

Comment

0-0 at halftime. Bodo's been the better side, and Zorya is lucky to not concede.

Zorya's been pretty unimpressive. Their players are low quality and selfish (bad combo).

Comment

2 zip for Norwegian side. The Ukraine league is quite garbage tbh.

Comment

Working...
                                X