Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

First game of the season for them . Allahyar is on the bench and Zahedi is playing up front. Game currently is 0-0.

Hope to se both of them doing good and being called to TM for the next qualifiers.

wonder if Skocic is going to go on a euro trip soon and watch our players before he starts working on his list?
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Losing 1-0 at half time . Annoyed because hesgoal is showing the other Ukrainian game and Skybet showed Ukrainian games last season but haven’t today.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        Losing 1-0 at half time . Annoyed because hesgoal is showing the other Ukrainian game and Skybet showed Ukrainian games last season but haven’t today.
        Baazi inja pakhsh mishe:

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/10889...643498|43|1|en
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Allahyar on bench, Zahedi starting. And they are losing 0-1(min 60)

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Allahyar about to come on. Shahab coming out.

Comment

They lost 1-0. Allahyar looked very lively, physical and hungry. Made many penetrating runs into the box, taking multiple defenders on, and trying to lay off the ball to his teammates... IMO, he should start every one of their games..

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                They lost 1-0. Allahyar looked very lively, physical and hungry. Made many penetrating runs into the box, taking multiple defenders on, and trying to lay off the ball to his teammates... IMO, he should start every one of their games..
                Yeah it’s really weird he isn’t a starter for them 100% of the time. He is by far their best player from what I have seen…..he’s simply a class above the rest. I wasn’t happy to hear he was staying another season here with how much he proved last year.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Yeah it’s really weird he isn’t a starter for them 100% of the time. He is by far their best player from what I have seen…..he’s simply a class above the rest. I wasn’t happy to hear he was staying another season here with how much he proved last year.
                  His loan ends in January it was a weird length, hopefully he gets a good move then

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                    His loan ends in January it was a weird length, hopefully he gets a good move then
                    Ah ok I didn’t know that, makes sense that he is still there then. Indeed strange to do a season and a half but it does happen sometimes but usually when the transfer is made in the winter.

These coming months will be super important for him then.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Game today in about 2.5 hours.

And their opponent in the EL play-off round will be either Rapid Wien or Anorthosis of Cyprus. I hope they go through and get some decent teams in their group. Some good performances would be very beneficial for Allahyar going into the winter transfer window.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        Game today in about 2.5 hours.

And their opponent in the EL play-off round will be either Rapid Wien or Anorthosis of Cyprus. I hope they go through and get some decent teams in their group. Some good performances would be very beneficial for Allahyar going into the winter transfer window.
                        A winter move would be perfect too. He'd have that half-season plus full summer preseason to integrate into for the next year.

Comment

He started and is playing well today. He and Zahedi are looking lively! Zahedi Just went close!

Comment

Zorya up 3 - 0 Our boys are playing but not involved in the goals ive seen

Comment

shahab with assist for 3rd goal.

Allahyar playing well on LW.

Comment

Working...
                              X