No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Direct transfer? I mean in the current season?

Would be awesome!
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Club brugge would be nice but I don't trust this club since rezaei spell there

Comment

jukkhhh belgian wiltits league again? hope to se him in atlleast holland, that would be cool.. se him pump in more goals than ARJ, that would be interesting to se if The Skoouchie man would pick him then (italy would be a dee-riiim) hope zahedi leaves aswell sooner than later, its an exhiting player..
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I am not also too optimist about Belgian league. Our players overall had hard time establishing themselves anywhere outside Charleroi(Gucci, Beiro, Milad, Kaveh, Rezaeian, Saeid). And Charleroi of course because of Iranian connection.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Club Brugge is a very solid team... A better team than Zenit IMO

Comment

He will probably be Noa Lang's replacement at Brugge. Would prefer a mid to lower table Bundesliga side, but can't complain about a CL side who's doing well in that CL group of death

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Club Brugge is a very solid team... A better team than Zenit IMO
                Agreed, their manager Philippe Clement, is a much better manager than the one at Zenit.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  jukkhhh belgian wiltits league again? hope to se him in atlleast holland, that would be cool.. se him pump in more goals than ARJ, that would be interesting to se if The Skoouchie man would pick him then (italy would be a dee-riiim) hope zahedi leaves aswell sooner than later, its an exhiting player..
                  yea, he would tear it up likely in eredivisie .... would be a great league to catapult his career from.... but fkers are broke as a joke and few teams there can afford even the measly 3-5mil to sign him and the few that do, rather spend it on a proven quality at that level or higher than a promising youngster..!!?
                  Italians are rather cheap too and also splurge only on already known qualities and more established attackers... unless a mid table team there can negotiate an affordable move for him..?

the rumored Club Brugge and Anderlect so far are both plenty attractive destinations too..!!
                  i think the dick move against Rezaie was stemming mostly from their old cunt, iranian hating manager who departed to china somewhere already and more a backlash again Bayat who (khareshoon kard) sorta fked them outa a lotta $$ sorta upselling Khaveh to them at a premium, who then ended up being a bust, mostly due to their asshole coach playing him injured and disposing of him too soon after .!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    I am not also too optimist about Belgian league.
                    man me too! i just get feel negative everytime i hear about belgium! Wilmots and Antwerp uhhhh nasty

Comment

This is the age he needs to do the right move and not get wasted like Saeid and and many others.
                      He has to go somewhere he plays regularly, i mean a top 6-7 league mid table side. Dominate the league for season or two then make that big move if people claim he is that good. He has plenty of time, just turned 20.
                      If he will not get playing time in Fener, i wonder how he will get in Brugge

Comment

This is the age he needs to do the right move and not get wasted like Saeid and and many others.
                        He has to go somewhere he plays regularly, i mean a top 6-7 league mid table. Dominate the league for season or two then make that big move if people claim he is that good. He has plenty of time, just turned 20.
                        If he will not get playing time in Fener, i wonder how he will get in Brugge

Because Brugge (and Belgium in general) has history in player development. I mean just look at the ages of Brugge's squad right now, I doubt you would find many older players than you would if you were to look at Fenerbahce's squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Because Brugge (and Belgium in general) has history in player development. I mean just look at the ages of Brugge's squad right now, I doubt you would find many older players than you would if you were to look at Fenerbahce's squad.
                          He still is very young and NEED to play, regularly. And i highly doubt he gets this at Brugge.

Comment

I think Fiorentina would be the best choice from the clubs we have heard about.

Comment

He still is very young and NEED to play, regularly. And i highly doubt he gets this at Brugge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Dennis

Emmanuel Dennis had a worser season at Zorya than Sayyadmanesh and he got decent playtime at Club Brugge. Now he is banging them in at Watford in the Premier League.

Comment

Watching Allahyar play alongside Tahjon Buchanan would be fun

Comment

Working...
                                X