• Show
Clear All

golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      The guy when he is healthy he knows how to score. But the issue with him is lack of speed.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      no he is decent fast

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        no he is decent fast
        Fast? Lol

Comment

I think he's relatively quick. Definitely faster than Kaveh and maybe even Ansarifard (probably around same pace)

Comment

Zahedi has some crazy high resilience, his career has definitely not taken the easy route - some of that is down to his own mistakes he made when he was young. I like that he wasn’t afraid to go and play in Iceland, get out of Iran after his doping ban. Then he had to get over not playing for half a year due to having his contract terminated after one day in Korea. Then had to restart his career again in Ukraine.

Comment

Zorya playing against AS Roma tonight at home, game starts 18:45. Big game for Shahab and Allahyar, hopefully at least one of them will start

Comment

Allahyar starting against Roma

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                  Allahyar starting against Roma
                  Any streams? This should be fun to watch.
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

And Uzbek Shomurodov starting for Roma

Comment

Wait, wasn’t he called last time to NT??? I remember it announced by his club but didn’t see him there.

Comment

Why does Allahyar look like a terrorist? I have never really seen a Persian soccer player look like that. Needs a reality check and shave that nasty beard.
                        Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                          Why does Allahyar look like a terrorist? I have never really seen a Persian soccer player look like that. Needs a reality check and shave that nasty beard.
                          His beard is not even that thick. Each to their own but doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

This Zorya home atmosphere is never the greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                            Baba stfu and go pluck your eyebrows, you metrosexual.

Comment

Zorya are down 1-0 but not playing bad. Their overall play is quite solid actually.

Issue happens in final third, nobody wants to pass. Prime example when allahyar made brilliant cross field switch and RB had time and space to put in cross with many guys running into box, instead tried backspin half volley from 30 yards next to the touch line.

Allahyar as usually pressing like a dog and making life uncomfortable for roma defenders, still can improve his decision making and play simpler at times.

Comment

That was the number 45 in the 30th minute, I noted it in my head as it was unbelievably poor.

Comment

Working...
                                X