Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salar View Post
    And the fact that no one came to celebrate with him is a little worrying too. Great goal nonetheless.
    His teammates were too busy picking up Allahyar's clothing all over the pitch to come celebrate with him!!!

Comment

LOL att the players picking up his clothes in the background
      the dude that didnt get the pass was pissed but fk him, good he didnt pass him and scored himself, thats good confidence. as long as he score they cant say shit.
      good job hope he gets called up for tm, i think not getting called has made him want to stand out eaven more. want to se him in italy serie a soon!
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

So what happens if/when this dude starts pushing for time up front for TM? That might be now...

Comment

He looks like he's got the tools to fill in at the AMR spot ARJ occupies but the WC will come too soon for him to oust our VC. Not to worry mind, his explosiveness is made for a starring role as an option off the bench because when it comes to HQ opposition, I wouldn't fancy Karim to make an impact.

Comment

He's a speedy bulldozer - there is alot of value in that. We don't have alot of players like that. Last guy who was an absolute tank like that, and also technically gifted was Karim Bagheri. Different profiles and style, but you get the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              He's a speedy bulldozer - there is alot of value in that. We don't have alot of players like that. Last guy who was an absolute tank like that, and also technically gifted was Karim Bagheri. Different profiles and style, but you get the picture.
              Different profile but I kinda appreciate the comparison as well

Bagheri also had insane leg development and a very impressive burst of quickness. Allahyar, if he develops his technical ability and playmaking, could be very special.

Comment

His teammates dont pass it to him, so why should he pass it to them? Schoolyard mentality, but it's apt.

Merely by evaluating the team's goal celebrations, it's evident there are some locker room issues. Or maybe it's just towards Allahyar. But f*** em, I'm all for Allahyar hogging the ball, scoring, and rubbing it in their faces by flexing, literally.

Comment

Can someone confirm the status on his contract right now? If I remember correctly, his loan ends this January which is likely when we could expect him to make a permanent transfer elsewhere (Shakhtar or Serie A rumored)

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Hope his european career doesn't transfer to the same as Bagheri.
                    Most of our legionnaires despite the trust that Germans put on them had loser mentalities with the exception of Vahid and Kia.
                    Even Daei, one great season at Armina, one ok at Bayern and nothing to write a page about at Hertha(except 3 CL goals).

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                      Can someone confirm the status on his contract right now? If I remember correctly, his loan ends this January which is likely when we could expect him to make a permanent transfer elsewhere (Shakhtar or Serie A rumored)
                      Loan ends in January, as you say.

There's a buy option for Zorya Luhansk (around €3.5m as reported by Gol Bezan) should they choose to exercise it. Esteghlal will also receive a cut due to their inserted sell-on clause. Zorya Luhansk most likely will exercise the option and will flip him for profit. Terrible move on Fenerbahce's part.

From what I gathered, rumored interest for Allahyar includes Club Brugge, Anderlecht, Shakhtar Donetsk, Dynamo Kiev, and Fiorentina.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Loan ends in January, as you say.

There's a buy option for Zorya Luhansk (around €3.5m as reported by Gol Bezan) should they choose to exercise it. Esteghlal will also receive a cut due to their inserted sell-on clause. Zorya Luhansk most likely will exercise the option and will flip him for profit. Terrible move on Fenerbahce's part.

From what I gathered, rumored interest for Allahyar includes Club Brugge, Anderlecht, Shakhtar Donetsk, Dynamo Kiev, and Fiorentina.
                        Ok so I guess a possible situation could see Zorya buying him with the sell-on clause and immediately flipping him to one of these bigger clubs in January

Comment

This guy is no joke and is the real deal. His physique shows how serious he is. Spends that extra time in the gym.
                          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Allahyar in starting lineup, shahab on bench. Match just started

Comment

Zahedi scores in the 91st minute. He came on as a sub earlier.

They're up 3-0 now.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                Zahedi scores in the 91st minute. He came on as a sub earlier.

They're up 3-0 now.
                                The guy when he is healthy he knows how to score. But the issue with him is lack of speed.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X