Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Taking your shirt off after scoring the 3 third goal in the 88th minute against an Azadegan level team is pretty cringe to be honest.

Nice run and finish though.
    If I had a physique like that I’d look for every opportunity to take my shirt off

Comment

Taking your shirt off after scoring the 3 third goal in the 88th minute against an Azadegan level team is pretty cringe to be honest.

The mans got to show off his new ink, can you blame him?

Comment

He is just a, kid, 20 only. Let him enjoy the moment.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice individual effort.....BUT....A good coach would not look very favorably on this as he should have laid the all off to his teammate, which was the intelligent thing to do.

Nice physique, Ugly ink.
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Im shocked how selfish he was, nice goal but he had to pass the ball, no excuse !!! No excuse !!

Comment

The shirt thing is easily explained given the quality of the goal and the fact he was probably pissed at being benched for some bum.

The 'he should have passed' calls are top top lols though.

Comment

People moaning the other day that he doesn’t take enough chances, he scores a goal and he is being moaned at for taking a chance. Good on him for shooting , be selfish , that is the way to become a better striker.

Comment

In fasl hadafesh mitone daste kam 15 gol baashe.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I don’t see the problem. He has bailed this team out enough over the past few weeks. Scored in two 1-1 games and assisted the winner in 1-0. He barely gets any service, so he took his chance. Gotta make the most of his opportunities. He’s not trying to make friends, he’s trying to get out of Ukraine/Fenergohçe in January.

Comment

If you think he’s taking shirt off bc he’s happy he scored vs fc chernobyl farmers than you are mistaken.
                      Seemed like he had a point to prove and he totally did so, entitled to an F U celebration.

As for not passing, his teammates also don’t give him many passes and last season when he gave game winning assist vs shakhtar in similar fashion after running length of pitch the goalscorer didn’t even look at him. He needs to up his stats to get a nice transfer in January.

His touch is improving a lot as we see here, combine it with his natural speed and power and it’s clear to see exactly the type of aggressive CF profile he is developing into. Can be a huge asset to TM.

He has a real killer mentality and always ready to bust his ass and improve. He is the type who will run thru a wall for the team and coaches love that in a young player

Comment

He's a confident 20 year old. Good for him. I wish I had a body like that when I was 20.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

What happen to Zahedi? Is he injured? 2 games in row he is not in the squad.

Comment

The kid can play. Hopefully he gets more playing time and shines.

Comment

Zahedi is injured.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/178082...86%D8%B3%DA%A9

Comment

And the fact that no one came to celebrate with him is a little worrying too. Great goal nonetheless.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X