Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

up 1-0

Comment

Played well our gholi. ran tirelessly, positioning excellent, had a great game. In the two late goals pretty much involved, though the last one was offside. Thumps up.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Rated 7.7 on FotMob. The offensive central midfield role suits him much more than wing.

On the wing he is predictable and not efficient enough when he gets the ball. As a cam/cm he gets the ball much more and can show his creative ability, but is not confined to one corner of the pitch. Also playing in midfield forces him to be smarter with the ball, coaches have less tolerance for extra touches and losing the ball in this zone.

His looks in good shape now and quite sharp, think he is also much bigger help to tm in this role than wide.

Comment

Can someone explain this whole hybrid view thing? It's throwing me off

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Rated 7.7 on FotMob. The offensive central midfield role suits him much more than wing.

On the wing he is predictable and not efficient enough when he gets the ball. As a cam/cm he gets the ball much more and can show his creative ability, but is not confined to one corner of the pitch. Also playing in midfield forces him to be smarter with the ball, coaches have less tolerance for extra touches and losing the ball in this zone.

His looks in good shape now and quite sharp, think he is also much bigger help to tm in this role than wide.
            Can’t help but notice how similar this guy is to Masoud Shojaei from 2008-2012. He was always a winger then goes to Europe and gets used as a CAM and has super inconsistent TM performances.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Nantes won the Coupe de France today against Nice and as a result qualify for next season's UEFA Europa League.

Should have took that Nantes offer in summer Gholi!

Comment

Ali Gholi boro Faranseh!

Comment

Had an assist today vs Mechelen

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCnOnHYcPmk

Gholi's assist @ 0:14, though Nkuba did much of the work .

Comment

Starting the final game of the season against KAA Gent, hopefully his last game for Charleroi!

Comment

Comment

Ali Gholizadeh scores. 1-0 vs. Gent.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

NICE GOAL GHOLIZADEH!

Comment

with both Amiri and Saman crooked out... we really need this kid to step up his game and come outa his recent slump in form prior to June friendlies..!!(if any of them even materialize..! 😬 )

any links?

Comment

Gent equalized before the half. Gholi with a yellow for shirt holding. 1-1 60’

Watching on ESPN + for US viewers

Comment

Working...
                                X