Clear All

starting as well

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/Mechelen_vs_Charleroi.html

link

Comment

Gholi is playing in central midfield as an 8 or 10 by the looks of it

Comment

Gholizadeh started again which is good news. They are 1-0 up at half time through a penalty taken by Zorgane.

Comment

gholi is playing well, strong shot from range tipped around for corner. He is playing in attacking mid role again

Comment

Lol SC has such soorakh defense. Gent scores 3 goals in 15 minutes

Comment

Gholi was subbed off. He's fallen off.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  Gholi was subbed off. He's fallen off.
                  at minute 75.

From bit I saw he had a solid game, building on good performance last week.

Still not as influential as he was at the start of the season but definitely looks much better than in past few months. Sharp/cleaner in possession, looking to make stuff happen arounnd the box, working hard without the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    at minute 75.
                    From bit I saw he had a solid game, building on good performance last week.
                    Still not as influential as he was at the start of the season but definitely looks much better than in past few months. Sharp/cleaner in possession, looking to make stuff happen arounnd the box, working hard without the ball.
                    I admit I didn't see his performance, but he was always assisting or scoring for Charleroi just a few months ago. I don't know what's happened to him.
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I think he has struggled with consistency through his career so far , he seems to play well/score, assist in patches.

Comment

Consistency will come with more playing time. His form has been frustrating lately for TM, but I think he can still pull through
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

My measuring stick isn't scoring goals and assisting. My measuring stick is at the bottom of this post. Because you can't score or assist in every game but playing well and being fit is you doing your part. That's all that matters. People like Amiri and Taremi are now pretty much it. Gholi is almost there but needs to be fitter and more focused, Allahyar imho has a greater future than all of them if he keeps it up.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Ali in lineup

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/102635/C...i_vs_Genk.html

again playing in central midfield

Comment

he is having a great first half so far
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X