Ali Gholizadeh @ Royal Charleroi SC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Diz if you see this the odds on Charleroi to win are crazy good.
    Thanks man. RCSC have been too sporadic this season for my betting taste. I’ve had much better outcomes with Porto. I’m all in for the Porto match tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Thanks man. RCSC have been too sporadic this season for my betting taste. I’ve had much better outcomes with Porto. I’m all in for the Porto match tomorrow.
      All good - Gholizadeh is a decent anytime to score bet too.

Comment

Game finished 0-0 but they were the better team. Gholizadeh played some nice balls but he was frustrated that they werent being finished.

Comment

Is Gholizadeh going to leave this team anytime soon?
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
            Is Gholizadeh going to leave this team anytime soon?
            He's confirmed he got offers, so let's see what happens when we reach summer. I also think he's gonna leave.

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
              Bro, the guy had a total of 18 assists + goals in the first half of the season. Bayo played 3 games in the league… not saying he can’t make it, but losing your best player is a hard pill to swallow. He assisted several Gholi goals if I recall
              Well FWIW, Vakoun Bayo scored his 1st league goal and equalizer for Charleroi right now.

Comment

Lyon wants to buy a midfielder from charleroi. Wow, gholizadeh is a ghost I guess

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Lyon wants to buy a midfielder from charleroi. Wow, gholizadeh is a ghost I guess
                  Adem Zorgane, good player. Zorgane is CM, Gholizadeh is winger.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Adem Zorgane, good player. Zorgane is CM, Gholizadeh is winger.
                    They badly need a winger

Comment

They badly need a winger
                      They missed out on one Iranian (Sardar), let's hope they pick up another one (Gholizadeh). That would be great.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

They badly need a winger
                        I love Gholizadeh and I believe Ligue 1 is a great landing destination for him after Charleroi, but don't you think Lyon is too much pressure/expectation?

Comment

Ligue 1 would be a very good destination for Gholizadeh, especially Lyon would amazing if true. Hes been at Charleroi for 3 and a half season now and should be able to talk atleast basic french, which is gonna help him settle.

He is turning 26 in a few weeks so its about time for the next step. If a big club like Lyon comes knockin you gotta take it.

However, his contract is running until 2025 so i dont think Charleroi will let him leave for less than 4 to 5 milion. They gonna make a great profit though, as they paid only 300K to Saipa back in 2018.

Comment

I love Gholizadeh and I believe Ligue 1 is a great landing destination for him after Charleroi, but don't you think Lyon is too much pressure/expectation?
                            Of course, but I think our players need to confront to such environment and leave their confort zone

Comment

Gholi this is not freestyle football!

Too much dribbling and not much passing!

Comment

Gholi this is not freestyle football!

Too much dribbling and not much passing!
                                Harfet dorost Hoorad jan, amma agar be amalkarde Gholi dar Charleroi in fasl negah koni mibini ke
                                kam pish miyaad ke takraviye bi-ja bokone.

Man fekr mikonam ke chon baazi ba Emarat anchenan hassas nabood zehniyaate bishtare bazikonhaa shol bood.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X