No announcement yet.

Ali Gholizadeh @ Royal Charleroi SC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully it is just coincidence but he has one red card and two yellow cards from 7 games so far in the league this season.

Comment

He was still in good spirits in the post-match locker room celebration =)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          Hopefully it is just coincidence but he has one red card and two yellow cards from 7 games so far in the league this season.
          All from the same game I believe

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            All from the same game I believe
            Nope, red card was today and he was booked in two earlier games this season.

Comment

Def one of our legionnaires that deserves transfer to a bigger club. I wonder how much his wife also being an RC player would influence his continuing stay at this club?
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSUrEPi8qG4
                Highlights. So smart on the goal, as soon as the wingback gets the ball watch gholizadeh sprint backwards, knowing exactly what he is going to do next...loses the guy with that sharp movement, 1 touch toset himself, and curls it into his favorite side. Great stuff and shows that besides being a technical/dribbler type player he has also developed real game vision to think multiple steps ahead and execute with his fine technique.

Also he was instrumental in second goal. It was his run through the middle that committed 3 guys (one wiped him out) and smart dish to wide guy who crossed for tap in.

BTW he plays as CAM for them this season so far. Also played there a number of times under belhocine.

Comment

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nieuws/...n-edward-still

"I checked with the fourth ref, but we really had nothing to complain about," said Edward Still. "The rule with us is: only two players are allowed to talk to the ref: the captain and the vice-captain. Ali is neither and so he shouldn't have done that."
                  I'm afraid Edward Still is right. If Gholizadeh didn't protest the referee's decision chances are highly likely he would still have been on the pitch. It's a rule that ONLY the captain and vice-captain can protest a referee's decision. A shame because he was having a great game with the pre-assist on the 1st goal and his lovely curler on the 2nd. Fortunately, Charleroi ended up victorious and it served as a good learning experience for him.

Comment

lost 1-0 in minute 92 to brugge (coming off CL tie with PSG)

This team (so far) is much much more competitive than last year and made strong young signings. Hopefully now with red card done gholi continues to improve form and show himself even more than last season.

Comment

Their new gk is very good, defense is also looking sharper this season

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                        Their new gk is very good, defense is also looking sharper this season
                        Yeah good points….their D line in the last few years was consistently poor IMO and for the first time they actually look pretty good. The new GK has looked great as well as you said. Nicholson on a good day is a very good forward for Belgian league standards too
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

Benched.
                            Bad surprise him, ezza, Ansarifard are benched like that

Comment

what coach said about him pre game:

Coach carolo finds another offensive asset up his sleeve with the return of Ali Gholizadeh. Two weeks ago, in Ghent, the Iranian had found the net before taking that of the locker room for a second yellow card. “His start to the game in Ghent was his best performance so far. It was the first time he could be decisive in this way this season. We now hope that he can continue this momentum. Based on previous years, Ali must be a key player in our team. He has the qualities for that, the game system suits him perfectly. Physically, he's fine. He has everything in his hands to confirm and pass this course. It's up to him to do it. "

https://www.lesoir.be/396956/article...que-la-maniere

Comment

They are down 1-0 at half time so will not be surprised to see him come on early in second half. This league is also crazy, just before their last game against Club Brugge they were in 2nd place and if they lose today they will be 12th. I know it is early season but just shows how tight this league is.

Comment

Working...
                                X