X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good goal at what seems like Azadegan league
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

If anyone needs to find a new club its Ezatolahi. His club is dumpster fire. The only good thing about it is he is a sure starter every match. Otherwise, I don't think this is really a good place for him to show what he's capable of.
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
        If anyone needs to find a new club its Ezatolahi. His club is dumpster fire. The only good thing about it is he is a sure starter every match. Otherwise, I don't think this is really a good place for him to show what he's capable of.
        He is not even sure starter.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          He is not even sure starter.

Only if you’re looking at the last 2-3 games before this. He has started every other match besides those.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Only if you’re looking at the last 2-3 games before this. He has started every other match besides those.
            And reason why i said not even sure !!!!

Comment

And some here will still be happy if next season he plays in Azerbaijan
              They would say at least he stayed in Europe. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                Good goal at what seems like Azadegan league
                This was a cup match against a div 2 side.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Benched…

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Benched…
                    Lol.

Comment

God help our CM against some half decent teams.
                      This is the shittiest and weakest CM i ever witnessed. Even during dark first years of QC, that position was still elite with Javad and Ando.
                      That is the main concern in this team.
                      I have nothing against Sarlak, decent club player but when he starts in TM that shows how bad we are in CM.

Comment

I dont think anybody doubts issues at CM.

Saeid hasnt fulfilled potential at all and in club football he lacks persistence. Last year he was in danish Team of the year and had many excellent performances and helped a newly promoted team finish midtable.
                        This season again he started out of shape and struggling for form, new coach(es), team keeps losing, he is in and out of xi, not ideal. Although he did give two strong TM games during international break.

But the unfortunate reality is even an out of shape, out of form saeid is the best CDM we have. Sarlak struggles against second rate opposition from tajikstan. The guy cant even pass over 10 meters in an international game, not to mention his basic physical abilities are a fraction of saeids.

We really have no choice but to use saeid at the 6. IMO Amiri is the best option for 8 role right now, especially with nourollahi form dipping (as expected) since joining mall league. Ghoddos must be in the midfield to provide some technical + tactical qualities, game vision, which no other iranian mids have.

If you want to know root of problem, just watch some PGPL games. CM play is non existent, they probably complete some of the lowest number of passes of any CMs in the world, hardly any team uses CM to build up the play.

Only Salmani has stood out in navidkia system and we should try to work him into TM more to at least see a new option, although he cannot help with issues at 6. rather he would provide an alternative to ghoddos at 10, or a potential option at the 8 (although he is totally different profile 8 to Nouro/Amiri, but his technique and game vision could at least help us complete 6 passes on regular basis, physically he is solid too).

Comment

And there is not only CM/CDM positions we have questions, despite shoja and kanani looking ok so far vs some second rate asian teams we have issues there too without PAG.

Neither are fast enough, neither can do much bazi sazi under a half organized press (I dont talk about whatever Iraqi pressing "scheme" was), and both (Kanani more so, but as we see in qatar shoja too) are prone to dumb errors.

Majid is better from ball playing perspective but also has dumb moments and fitness issues.

Besides these 3 nobody is really even in discussion (I cant really take seriously somebody like yazdani who got absolutely demolished by avg physical CF like Olunga, conceded 5 in 2 games).

Hopefully in next year we find some stability in these crucial roles, or else I fear in WC, esp with our more open style, we will concede multiple goals each game and rely on Sardar/Mehdi magic up top to keep us competitive

Comment

They are 3-2 down at half time.

Comment

According to TransferMarkt, he played for the reserves two days ago. And also a couple days before the game when he was an unused sub. What’s going on?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                According to TransferMarkt, he played for the reserves two days ago. And also a couple days before the game when he was an unused sub. What’s going on?
                                He is having fitness issue lately, it is quite obvious. He had a decent season last year, but his work ethic and few injuries here and there ruining his career and all hopes people had on him. Why would then coach bench a key guy who was always starting last year? Just ask the question, and this also happened in Eupen.

Comment

Working...
                                X