Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played only the first half. He is lucky the depth in CM is thin, otherwise he probably wouldn't have been invited if like Ando or Javad were still around.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He seems to have lost favour of the new manager there, he used to play the full 90 and lately has either come off early in the second half or at half time. When I have watched them play this season (which hasn’t been every game) I thought he has played ok and have some very bright moments. Also last season he was widely seen as one of the best midfielders of the season, even over Onyeka who was transferred to Brentford and has looked a good player.

He is still only 24 so has time on his side. The team he is playing for has had a torrid start to the season and played all of the top clubs in the league in this run - they are also possibly one of the weakest clubs in the league so it is even harder for him to impress.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        He seems to have lost favour of the new manager there, he used to play the full 90 and lately has either come off early in the second half or at half time. When I have watched them play this season (which hasn’t been every game) I thought he has played ok and have some very bright moments. Also last season he was widely seen as one of the best midfielders of the season, even over Onyeka who was transferred to Brentford and has looked a good player.

He is still only 24 so has time on his side. The team he is playing for has had a torrid start to the season and played all of the top clubs in the league in this run - they are also possibly one of the weakest clubs in the league so it is even harder for him to impress.
        he is slow fatigued and not in 100% shape

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
          Is he carrying a knock because it wasn’t long ago that he was lasting the full 90 minutes and playing box to box for this team.

Comment

Is he injured again?

Comment

Wahid Faghir just got sold to Stuttgart. And no one could close a deal with Azmoun? I'm speechless....

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                Wahid Faghir just got sold to Stuttgart. And no one could close a deal with Azmoun? I'm speechless....
                We are the most underperforming nationality in the transfer market.

Comment

Likely that Wahid and Vejle were not asking for anything close to the same economic package that Sardar and Zenit were asking for....

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                    Likely that Wahid and Vejle were not asking for anything close to the same economic package that Sardar and Zenit were asking for....
                    Rumors says 8 mil Euros + bonuses. Also, Sardar is a better player, not saying that cause he's a fellow countryman, but just a fact.

Comment

Rumors says 8 mil Euros + bonuses. Also, Sardar is a better player, not saying that cause he's a fellow countryman, but just a fact.
                      Wow, 8 mil is a decent chunk of change for Vejle... Surprised that Vejle that is struggling this season, sold one of their key players... Saeid needs to pick up his form and get the heck out of dodge this winter...

Comment

Faghir is a Danish/EU player, that makes him easier to transfer and does not affect the non-EU player quota. There may also be structural aspects to his transfer agreement that make his transfer less of a budgetary burden.

Comment

Someone must have showed Stuttgart videos of a different player and superimposed Faghir’s face on to his , he is no way worth 8 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            the few times i got a glimpse of his games in Veggiebobs .... he looked more disinterested than fatigued and lacking fitness and form tbh..!!
                            i think he realizes that the team is simply below his level and they stand little chance of surviving relegation by even a miracle this year, and he already has a bad habit of not taking his footballing career seriously anyways, so its a combination of some of these..!!
                            i dont see Eskoocher is the type of coach who give him benefit of the doubt due to his quality, if he shows up in camp in not a good form, he wont be getting any game minutes in up coming WCQs either and may even be omitted from the next WCQ squad all together...!!?

Comment

lol I think we are being a bit ridiculous now.
                              https://bulinews.com/news/9830/repor...aghir-purchase

They are paying 4 million for a young talent, maybe some ad ons if he does something in coming years.

His wage is going to be way like half a mio/yr or less.

Sardar is on another stratosphere, this has nothing to do with him. He was commanding a 20mio fee and agreeing to 3-4mio/yr salaries with leverkusen,lyon. And there were clubs willing to pay this when he had 1 yr only left on his contract. That tells you all you need to know about how his talent is rated across europe.

Happy for Faghir, this has nothing to do with sardar lol.

Comment

on the bench today.

Comment

Working...
                                X