X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumor is he is close to sign with PP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

His lifestyle doesn’t mesh with living in Iran. The guy has been abroad for the last 10 years, I just can’t see him coming back at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
        His lifestyle doesn’t mesh with living in Iran. The guy has been abroad for the last 10 years, I just can’t see him coming back at this stage.
        They live like kings in Iran and have friends and family around. Plus he’s from Anzali which has some of the least nosy people in all of Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Rumor is he is close to sign with PP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Yeah Instagram is full of that. For now I choose to believe it's just really bikar iranians having nothing better to do than creating rumors and posting photoshopped pics to kill time. He specifically said in April he wants to stay and play Superliga. And as I've said before, it's not like he's an unwanted outsider on the team warming the bench; he's been solid for Vejle the past year, starting regularly (especially towards end of season).

Iranians will turn a phone call into anything.... If Zlatan have a phone call with one of his former coaches tomorrow, does that mean he's coming back from retirement?! 😱

Comment

So Vejle just posted 21 players on Facebook wearing the new Adidas shirt, with Superliga tagged in the post, and guess who was not among them? Yours truly, Mr. Instagram. I swear at this point, I wont even be mad/ surprised if him and Sardar are playing in Qatar/ UAE next season. It's your job/ occupation, take it seriously.... Wonder what happened if I ignored my boss and team at work....

Vejle plays first league game July 23rd, let's see if he's in the squad.

Comment

OK check his IG story, he's back where he belongs!! 💪🏻⚪️🔴🚀🔥🇩🇰 Now all the IG warriors can relax..

Comment

Vejle received close to 1 million DKK from the WC Club Benefits Programme for having players in the World Cup, I think their only guy was our beloved Saeid:
                https://bold.dk/fodbold/nyheder/over...or-vm-spillere

Comment

New season, new thread.

Saeid Ezatolahi @ Vejle Boldklub | 2023-2024 - PFDC : Best Hangout for Iranian Football Fans (persianfootball.com)

Comment

Working...
                  X