This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Want free money? Bet on Vejle losing every week!

Want even more free money? Bet on Vejle AND Arsenal losing every week!
    loool
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      It happens. Was it a reckless foul?
      I would say it was an unnecessary one. He was trying to win the ball and hit the guy's ankle which is no problem outside the box, but you got to be a little more careful and take less chances in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
        Ezatolahi should move to Perspolis. He can take over Nourollahi's role, with him we have a good chance of winning the ACL. Who knows after a solid world cup with TM he can move back to a decent European club. It's pointless playing for Velje, it will only damage his reputation.
        They are totally different player. Nour is box to box while Ezzat is DM.
        Nour add huge offensive support. Ezzat is pure defensive and they already have Sarlak and Kamal there.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

His team is in a bad flow, fired their coach. Its going to be a bumpy ride for our kid their ; - )
          Still he needs to sit down for once, hustle and do his best. If he does so, i'm confident he will be picked up for next season by a better team in Denmark or even a transfer back to Russia
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
            His team is in a bad flow, fired their coach. Its going to be a bumpy ride for our kid their ; - )
            Still he needs to sit down for once, hustle and do his best. If he does so, i'm confident he will be picked up for next season by a better team in Denmark or even a transfer back to Russia
            That's the thing people are ripping this team and saeid but they have no context about what's going on there.

They switched coaches last year which was a bad decision. They fired the new coach last week and we're led today by a couple trainers.

This team is in disarray and doesn't have a leader right now. Saied needs to buckle down and do his job. Hopefully it turns around if it doesn't he will get signed somewhere that's a non issue.

I love the complaints about this team and this league. Perhaps saied should go to a first place team in UAE to satisfy expectations on this forum. Clearly the fact this guy joined a crap danish team to get his career back on track doesnt mean anything. Instead of celebrating him for not quitting and running to an Arab league to get paid, we ridicule him for taking the hard route to try and make something of his career.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

The guy is in his peak years, should be playing at least in a mid-table team at a top 5 league. Injuries played a role but his decision making on and off the pitch has been questionable throughout his career.
              Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                I would say it was an unnecessary one. He was trying to win the ball and hit the guy's ankle which is no problem outside the box, but you got to be a little more careful and take less chances in the box.
                Thanks for the explanation. He's a DM though so he's more prone to these sorts of situations.
                I don't think its a big deal. Also a poor move by a coach to sub a player off after such a thing, unless he's going mental. Amateur.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Thanks for the explanation. He's a DM though so he's more prone to these sorts of situations.
                  I don't think its a big deal. Also a poor move by a coach to sub a player off after such a thing, unless he's going mental. Amateur.
                  I was specifically talking about the foul only. I am not sure if the coach pulled him because of the foul. Perhaps he wanted to bring in a more offensive oriented mid-fielder as they were behind 2-0, or maybe he thought Saeid is getting tired or... I think the timing being soon after the foul was just coincidence

Comment

From a key player in midfielder, he went to being someone replaceable, or one just like other midfielders invited to TM. It is sad. Yes, totally agree, injuries, and few bad advises ruined his career.
                    He is also kind of lucky we are thin in CM, otherwise, he probably wouldn't have made the squad tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                      The guy is in his peak years, should be playing at least in a mid-table team at a top 5 league. Injuries played a role but his decision making on and off the pitch has been questionable throughout his career.
                      Could've, Should've, Would've

C'est la vie isn't it? Some decisions go bad, some go well. Just see Beiro and his 2 Euro club choices until now.

Again and again (and i cannot stress this more); he is on the way back. YES ON THE WAY BACK! Because he found himself a team in Europe where he can play every single week. In a league which is not as bad as Greece or Eastern European League. A competition which is scouted immensly by English, German and Dutch scouts.

On his peak? The guy is just 24 and has 1 full season (in Denmark!!) under his belt.

The black/white opinions here are somewhat depressing to be honest....
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        Want free money? Bet on Vejle losing every week!

Want even more free money? Bet on Vejle AND Arsenal losing every week!
                        They're playing FC Copenhagen at home this coming Sunday, a guaranteed loss

Comment

A group of my friends (a Dane, a Greek and an Iranian) went to their last game, the Greek guy (yes, the one you've heard about so many times ) had a Greek flag with him which got him a jersey from their new player recently arrived from Panathinaikos. I'm so mad I could not join, imagine meeting Saeid..

Comment

Their start to the season has been crazy tough for them , every game so far has been against a team which finished higher than them in the league last season. They need to start getting some points on the board and build some momentum - hopefully the international break gives them a fresh start.

Pajam I think sometimes it is forgotten how young he is , he is only two years older than Ghaedi and Mohebi who both are seen as prospects for the future.

Comment

Starting vs Copenhagen

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

https://youtu.be/WygMy7FtXws
                                Down 2-0, commentators said that Saeid doesn't cover a lot of ground, a lot of room around him, he looks like a player who is out of shape (after the first goal, he doesn't lock down the space before the shot) :/

Comment

Working...
                                X