X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so 7 more points and they are promoted to the superliga oskol league

Comment

They're officially back in the Superliga from next season after todays 1-1 draw!! 👏🏻⭐️🔴⚪️🇩🇰
      Hopefully Saeid will stay! 🤞🏻

Comment

He scored today in a 3-1 win.

Comment

Goals (scored to 2-0), not sure they're available due to geo restrictions maybe: https://www.tv3sport.dk/sport/fodbol...t-mod-naestved

Comment

https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/1660353114619125760

All the players did the Saman Ghoddos slap on him in the celebration 😂

Comment

Looking at this thread is depressing tbh
              People get excited over one of our top talents in last decade scoring a goal in Danish 2nd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Looking at this thread is depressing tbh
                People get excited over one of our top talents in last decade scoring a goal in Danish 2nd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                very true sadly….he is in an interesting point in his career. He is managed to stay healthy longer than any point in his career, that is the one good thing to come of his time in Denmark.

may this point we should be happy if he is playing in a team like midtyland or rangers where he can play in European competition. That’s the realistic next steps for him to set his sights on…..unfortunately BL, La Liga, Serie A, Premier League is all a long lost dream for him even though he had the potential to make it.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Met him at the game today, damn he's tall! 😄 Such a friendly person 🙏🏼💙

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    Met him at the game today, damn he's tall! 😄 Such a friendly person 🙏🏼💙
                    nice! Consistent with what I have heard too…everyone says he’s a very nice guy.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

According to himself, he's gonna want to stay, so glad to hear that (this is from April)! 🙌🏻🇩🇰
                      https://bold.dk/fodbold/nyheder/vejl...-naeste-saeson

Aaand, they just signed with Adidas, away kit looks dope, I'll be going back next month, hopefully they have it in stores! ⭐️🔥https://www.facebook.com/VejleBoldkl...xCBx9TU3wfm4Dl

Comment

Pre-season has started with training and friendlies, and guess who's on vacay taking Insta pictures instead, thinking he's too good to play for this Danish team.
                        When it comes to mentality and attitude, this guy alongside Azmoun are on another level...

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          Pre-season has started with training and friendlies, and guess who's on vacay taking Insta pictures instead, thinking he's too good to play for this Danish team.
                          When it comes to mentality and attitude, this guy alongside Azmoun are on another level...
                          compared to his teammates of course he is awarded extra time off, he had the CAFA tournament when everybody on his team (non-internationals) were on vacation - i.e. when everybody else was posting vacation pics he was being knocked out cold by beiro in tashkent...

They should both report back shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

compared to his teammates of course he is awarded extra time off, he had the CAFA tournament when everybody on his team (non-internationals) were on vacation - i.e. when everybody else was posting vacation pics he was being knocked out cold by beiro in tashkent...

They should both report back shortly.
                            League starts in two weeks.

Comment

Apparently he's been back since Monday but haven't been part of the training matches since he just arrived. Time to get your game together, Saeid! 💪🏻🇩🇰

https://fyens.dk/sport/vb-tabte-test...es-meget-bedre

Comment

He really needs to get fit

He is too cumbersome and slow and yet we rely on him so much

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X