X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was subbed out at HT

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He was subbed off at half time - first time I have seen that happen to him. He usually plays the whole 90 - he didn’t look to have an injury and manger has put more attacking players on the pitch. There was three subs made altogether.

Comment

This manager is a joke, only a matter of time before he's sacked..

Comment

They are a team with a proud history but in recent years have been going between the top and second division. The budget also looks limited - I think their aim at the moment is survival and make profit off players. Also four of their first 5 games have been against teams who were competing in the championship side of the league in the second half of last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            As expected, the manager got sacked today.

Comment

As expected, the manager got sacked today.
              lmao good one
              isnt it soon time for ezza to get a better team? he has got some good gametime last season and upped his fitnes but he cant stay here for long.. I rather se him in Perspolis than this team in the long run.. but hope he stays in europe offcource. Atleast go to greece or portugal like the the rest of the guys? kid has phenonmenal potential he cant play in Vejle another season.. dont know how long his contract is though.. Hope its the last 5-6 months of this, he has done enough to get a move soon.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

^^ Sabr, Sabr dashte bash baradar ; - )

Let the guy play his guts out this season and he will make a move. Some stability is needed for him to gain experience, confidence & impress other teams.
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

He is just getting into the second year of a five year contract but from what was said at the time there is an agreement that they won’t make it hard for him to leave if a decent bid is put in from a bigger club.

Comment

Last in danish league, one of our WC players ...

Comment

His team lost again. 3-1.
                      Played 68 minutes.

Comment

Apparently he caused a PK and was subbed off shortly after.

Comment

I was so happy to see him play for my hometown last season, and then this shitty season came along... ajab...

Comment

Want free money? Bet on Vejle losing every week!

Want even more free money? Bet on Vejle AND Arsenal losing every week!

Comment

Ezatolahi should move to Perspolis. He can take over Nourollahi's role, with him we have a good chance of winning the ACL. Who knows after a solid world cup with TM he can move back to a decent European club. It's pointless playing for Velje, it will only damage his reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Apparently he caused a PK and was subbed off shortly after.
                                It happens. Was it a reckless foul?

Comment

Working...
                                X