This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    He’s in Danish 2nd division at age 25 and after 7 years in Europe. Several times late to preseason, always out of shape. Chi begam? He gave it his best effort? Zahmat keshid?
    You say : "He stays in Europe for lifestyle not for football"

According to GolBezan, he has rejected several offers from various European competitions.
    If your reasoning were correct, wouldn't he have accepted 1 of the many offers? All in Europe, perfect for the "lifestyle motif".

I'm not denying that Ezza. has -until now- failed to reach its full potential. Not being able to succeed in Denmark, at a small club, also speaks volumes.

Still, I think it has a lot to do with stupid decisions (agents) and easy thinking; or the right guidance.

Many of our players have failed because of this (missing of right guidance), I am convinced.
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
      You say : "He stays in Europe for lifestyle not for football"

According to GolBezan, he has rejected several offers from various European competitions.
      If your reasoning were correct, wouldn't he have accepted 1 of the many offers? All in Europe, perfect for the "lifestyle motif".

I'm not denying that Ezza. has -until now- failed to reach its full potential. Not being able to succeed in Denmark, at a small club, also speaks volumes.

Still, I think it has a lot to do with stupid decisions (agents) and easy thinking; or the right guidance.

Many of our players have failed because of this (missing of right guidance), I am convinced.
      So what is your interpretation of this situation and why he rejected these offers? Gol Bezan also mentioned that his agents were encouraging him to move. Seems like good advice with 3 months until WC. Will he even play any matches at Vejle before November? The club put out a statement weeks ago that he will be leaving. Doesn’t seem like he’s in coach’s plans. As for lifestyle, he was at music video shoot in Istanbul while his TM teammates were in camp and he is posting gym workout with some Instagram trainer on steroids.

Comment

Looking forward to CQ calling up and starting Ezza over more deserving players, just like he did with Masoud and Ashkan way past their expiry date.

Ezza doesn't have to take any risks because :
        A) He has connections
        B) He has great PR in Iran and has always been treated like a king because he played for Athletico Madrid reserves for 5 seconds when he was 18.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          Looking forward to CQ calling up and starting Ezza over more deserving players, just like he did with Masoud and Ashkan way past their expiry date.

Ezza doesn't have to take any risks because :
          A) He has connections
          B) He has great PR in Iran and has always been treated like a king because he played for Athletico Madrid reserves for 5 seconds when he was 18.
          Dad is part of the committee. He will make WC, ready to bet on this.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Putting aside the personal disdain and disappointment in his career progress, when the guy puts on the TM shirt he brings it. Unfortunately we are in a situation that there isn’t really a better alternative. At this point I could really care less what he is doing right now. As long as he performs when he is with TM, I’m good with him.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
              Putting aside the personal disdain and disappointment in his career progress, when the guy puts on the TM shirt he brings it. Unfortunately we are in a situation that there isn’t really a better alternative. At this point I could really care less what he is doing right now. As long as he performs when he is with TM, I’m good with him.
              He doesn't bring it consistently though. The entire qualifications he's had one good outting (first match Vs Korea). He's had a few above average performances, some average and some below average.
              At times he was struggling to keep up with Lebanese players.

He really isn't the answer to our problems.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                So what is your interpretation of this situation and why he rejected these offers? Gol Bezan also mentioned that his agents were encouraging him to move. Seems like good advice with 3 months until WC. Will he even play any matches at Vejle before November? The club put out a statement weeks ago that he will be leaving. Doesn’t seem like he’s in coach’s plans. As for lifestyle, he was at music video shoot in Istanbul while his TM teammates were in camp and he is posting gym workout with some Instagram trainer on steroids.
                I have the feeling that Ezza. due to poor guidance, really thinks that better (European) offers (should be possible) than what he has had so far.

In short, I blame it on years of bad supervision; no one around him seems to be able to make him open his eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                  I have the feeling that Ezza. due to poor guidance, really thinks that better (European) offers (should be possible) than what he has had so far.

In short, I blame it on years of bad supervision; no one around him seems to be able to make him open his eyes.
                  In other words, he is delusional.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Not accepting Chaves is mindblowing.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Because they couldn't guarantee him starting spot lol.
                      Kheili khosh chose dame baadam mishine!!!.
                      You miss the training camp and assuming any team in Europe guarantee you starting position? Who are you dude? Kante? Lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He needs to be completely dropped. I don't wanna see him on the final list of the world cup, not even as a standby player

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          In other words, he is delusional.
                          it seems so

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Not if you believe you are at Barcelona or Man City level...lol this guy is clueless. Even asking for guaranteed playing time shows you how little faith he has in himself.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

His club career is surely perplexing, but, he is still a very important TM player and we don't have anyone better in his position.

He has World Cup and Champions League experience, and I much rather have him in this squad than his direct competitors (Nour, Sarlak, etc.).

Comment

He's always been a puzzling player.. His club career has been a major disappointment but somehow always shows up for Team Melli and still a much better option than Sarlak and Norolllahi.

Comment

Working...
                                X