• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vejle just scored off a set piece!!! Saied not involved

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
      Vejle just scored off a set piece!!! Saied not involved
      Is there a link to the game (if yes, can you kindly share if possible please?). Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Rug View Post
        Is there a link to the game (if yes, can you kindly share if possible please?). Thanks in advance.
        Theyre down 2 -1 again.

Here is the link. Lots of pop ups and its in danish: http://cdn.livetv449.me/webplayer2.p...177&ci=50&si=1

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
          Theyre down 2 -1 again.

Here is the link. Lots of pop ups and its in danish: http://cdn.livetv449.me/webplayer2.p...177&ci=50&si=1
          Thanks!

Comment

They're down 3-1. Saied lost the ball that led to the 3rd goal. (i wouldn't blame him for the goal. there was plenty of opportunity to get the ball back & prevent the goal)

Comment

Down 4 - 1. Saied not involved this is getting hard to watch. Saied not involved in the goal and he is too way too good for this team. The score line could be much much worse.

Comment

Saied subbed off 90th minute. Highest rated player on his team with a 7.6

Comment

They played bad, unfortunately..

Comment

They’re gonna relegate so hard

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
                      I think that’s way too harsh of a comment to make being that 2 of their first 4 games are against 2 of the top teams of last year being brondby (champs) midtyland (runners up) and also against another tough team, Aalborg (one of the strong clubs always of the league).

Let’s see how they do after that stretch
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        I think that’s way too harsh of a comment to make being that 2 of their first 4 games are against 2 of the top teams of last year being brondby (champs) midtyland (runners up) and also against another tough team, Aalborg (one of the strong clubs always of the league).

Let’s see how they do after that stretch
                        Not to mention that this league splits into a championship & relegation brackets after mid year and the lower ranked teams play each other to not relegate. Lots of season left. I see them in the lower half of the table and not relegating much like last year.

Comment

Saeid in the line up and game kicks off in about 40 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
                            lmao..!! 🤣
                            that's the general vibes i got last season too, when i got a short glimpse of their games last..!!

i like the league overall quality but his team's overall squad caliber looks like a joke..!! seems as, i've played with teams at amateur levels that had overall more quality all over the pitch VeggieBobs..!!

Comment

He has bleached his hair. Losing 1-0 against a much better team . As was mentioned before they have started with a tough run of games for them.

Comment

They should have equalised towards the end but their number 10 fluffed his shot and it came off his knee.

I only watched the last ten minutes properly of the half and Saeid was mainly covering defence and trying to get the ball forward quickly on the counter. He had one lovely bit of skill in the last seconds and took out two attackers by a lovely turn. Played a lovely ball forward after but the ref blew the half time whistle.

Comment

Working...
                                X