This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    What is your source? Because I've heard from a person that is affiliated with and IPL club that he is negotiating with at least 2 clubs in Iran at this very moment.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Close with himself and his agents
    golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
      Close with himself and his agents
      Then they are misleading you. Ask him about ipl negotiations.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Well it was very positive actually if it did happen. Unfortunately the transfer market is unpredictable and things like this occur.

Hosseinzadeh's case is bureaucratic and it's not his or Charleroi's fault.
        Now that it’s fallen through, can’t you at least reveal what it was?

Comment

yeaup.... in all likeliness they are using GB for their BazarGarmi to score a more lucrative contract from a pgl team..!! time tested successful negotiation tactic..!!
          Dump that useless agent of your's already... how many times does he have to fail you ...?? as Mehdi said you are truly a beeAghl idiot... a koongoshaad moron..!!really
          just for shits n giggles..... what was the Supposed EU team he was so close to signing with...??
          Last edited by BacheLot; 08-13-2022, 09:53 AM.

Comment

What passport does he have to travel so easily from Iran to England to Turkey to Denmark etc..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              yeaup.... in all likeliness they are using GB for their BazarGarmi to score a more lucrative contract from a pgl team..!! time tested successful negotiation tactic..!!
              Dump that useless agent of your's already... how many times does he have to fail you ...?? as Mehdi said you are truly a beeAghl idiot... a koongoshaad moron..!!really
              just for shits n giggles..... what was the Supposed EU team he was so close to signing with...??
              I doubt there was any team from Europe. Maybe a team from Cyprus or Greece at best.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I doubt there was any team from Europe. Maybe a team from Cyprus or Greece at best.

near certain it was either Bazargarmi or a tokmy EU league team putting saeed as backburner late signing option but only if they fail to get their Primary targets over the line before transfer deadline..!!
                anything else woulda been nothing much more than zerzer o kosossher...!!

Comment

you guys are so harsh on Ezza lol
                  think he would do great in team like heerenven in holland who scout and get half of scamdinavia, or schweiz (basel would be a dream club) and it would be an expected move. (did make team of the season in denmark in a relegated team) expected wc player with good play in whole wc campaign)

even shit tream in premier league or championship would be great for uppening his hustlemode and getting him in top form. just avoid a new vejle
                  shit players from scamdinavia getting recruited all the time all over holland so it should be possible for Ezza to get a move there if the agents aims for it?

or just go to PP and play its ok aswell
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Still not going to Iran. The club in question was GD Chaves in Portugal and no they aren't using us for bazargarmi, absolute nonsense.
                    golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                      you guys are so harsh on Ezza lol
                      think he would do great in team like heerenven in holland who scout and get half of scamdinavia, or schweiz (basel would be a dream club) and it would be an expected move. (did make team of the season in denmark in a relegated team) expected wc player with good play in whole wc campaign)

even shit tream in premier league or championship would be great for uppening his hustlemode and getting him in top form. just avoid a new vejle
                      shit players from scamdinavia getting recruited all the time all over holland so it should be possible for Ezza to get a move there if the agents aims for it?

or just go to PP and play its ok aswell
                      he is plenty quality enough to play in many, many halfway decent European clubs , but with his utter shitt career drive and absolutely useless agent, AGAIN Waiting so late to muster a halfway decent transfer, he'd be lucky to even muster a decent PGL transfer..!!

i can not wait till we find decent enough younger MFdrs to drop this lazy fk from TM once and forever...!! Hopefully before this WC...!
                      kinda sorta like what happened to (that money grubbing whore) PAG ... this koongoshaad asshole is also badly in needs of career reality check of sorts ....! Both in club and especially so in TM...!!

Comment

Still not going to Iran. The club in question was GD Chaves in Portugal and no they aren't using us for bazargarmi, absolute nonsense.
                        uuh that would have been a great league for him! think it fits his style. and would still evolve him and push his game.
                        + a good season and maybe a top club would grab him. I love the in-league recruite they do (+south america)
                        hope he finds another club in that direction.
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Update: Saeid had a transfer to a European club in advanced negotiations but it has unfortunately now fell through.

He will return back to Vejle to train with the team this week and he will consider other offers in Europe.

It's a big shame because it would've been a great opportunity for him to play in a good league. Let's hope he gets more offers.
                          He was iran this week now he is back in austria. How was he negotiating with a european club when he was in iran negotiating with Teraktor .

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            He was iran this week now he is back in austria. How was he negotiating with a european club when he was in iran negotiating with Teraktor .
                            His agents probably did the negotiating + phonecall if needed to Ezza (i guess)

players usualy just turn up for medical and contract signing
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              He wasn't negotiating with Tractor. I don't know why you keep saying that. And his agents live in Europe.

Also Denmark, not Austria.
                              golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

with this guys as his agents.... is there any surprise why same shitt happens to him transfer season after another.....??
                                https://www.transfermarkt.us/mbs-spo...a/berater/5837

you ogha be some shittt agent not be able to sell such quality of a footballer with his rather impressive international career, on a fking free transfer at least to some semi avg EU league team...!!

Comment

Working...
                                X