X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
    Didn't say that.
    My mistake… I guess I read it somewhere else.

(Yeah it was that friggin Erfan account that gets posted here like the guy knows what he’s saying. Another Sina Tafazolli.)

Comment

Next few days hopefully. Again, he's not going to Iran.
      Hopefully next week…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        Hopefully next week…
        Season is too early, in October is OK too.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          My mistake… I guess I read it somewhere else.

(Yeah it was that friggin Erfan account that gets posted here like the guy knows what he’s saying. Another Sina Tafazolli.)
          Erfan has been right a decent amount of the time himself.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
            Erfan has been right a decent amount of the time himself.
            He’s a fan who follows news closely and tweets the stuff he reads about. I appreciate his updates but he is not a source like hatam or gol bezan….very big difference.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Saeed ezza is in iran right now..... guessing its gonna be terakhtor

Comment

Update: Saeid had a transfer to a European club in advanced negotiations but it has unfortunately now fell through.

He will return back to Vejle to train with the team this week and he will consider other offers in Europe.

It's a big shame because it would've been a great opportunity for him to play in a good league. Let's hope he gets more offers.
                golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Update: Saeid had a transfer to a European club in advanced negotiations but it has unfortunately now fell through.

He will return back to Vejle to train with the team this week and he will consider other offers in Europe.

It's a big shame because it would've been a great opportunity for him to play in a good league. Let's hope he gets more offers.
                  So no positive transfer news afterall, specially with Hosseinzadeh blocked in Belgium

Comment

Saeid has just posted an Instagram story of him returning to Vejle training.
                    golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      So no positive transfer news afterall, specially with Hosseinzadeh blocked in Belgium
                      Well it was very positive actually if it did happen. Unfortunately the transfer market is unpredictable and things like this occur.

Hosseinzadeh's case is bureaucratic and it's not his or Charleroi's fault.
                      golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

What is your source? Because I've heard from a person that is affiliated with and IPL club that he is negotiating with at least 2 clubs in Iran at this very moment.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

What a waste.

Comment

Danish 2nd div lol.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Saeid has just posted an Instagram story of him returning to Vejle training.
                              club has confirmed on their FB it is just for 3 weeks, whereafter the new club will be announced once all is settled. His career is done, but thats what you get when you focus on IG instead of ball and career.

Comment

طارمی خودش مخش 6 و 8 میزنه خیلی اوقات.
                                دیگه عزت اللهی چیه که طارمی میگه این عقل نداره

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X