Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He missed the pre season again. There is no chance he starts anytime soon in any half decent euro league. At this stage Tractor is his best bet.
    This guy need a big change in attitude regarding to his career.
    Even stra didn't want him in Qatar anymore. When you don't train hard no coach will appreciate that unless you called Messi. But even Messi...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Saeid will stay in Europe. I can't say who he's in talks just yet but he has offers.
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
        Saeid will stay in Europe. I can't say who he's in talks just yet but he has offers.
        I read in iranian medias he is negotiating with a turkish team and if negotiating fails he will join tractor.

Iranian football is very weird, fans are upset when the player join an European team for pishraft, foreign coach mainly chase our legionnaires to bring them to our crappy league. Wth

Comment

This isn't like the CQ gonna sign with an Asian country deal right?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            This isn't like the CQ gonna sign with an Asian country deal right?

We didn't say that.
            golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

We didn't say that.
              No you just implied it was an Asian country other than Iran...I believe you also posted not Saudi or Australia in the same thread.Screenshot_20220730-101211.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                No you just implied it was an Asian country other than Iran...I believe you also posted not Saudi or Australia in the same thread.[ATTACH]19182[/ATTACH]
                Yes it was Japan. Amr Fahmy tweeted it but didn't specify who it was. But he didn't go there obviously.
                golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Yes it was Japan. Amr Fahmy tweeted it but didn't specify who it was. But he didn't go there obviously.
                  Right on.

Comment

Went and watched Vejle away today, they played against a smaller team in Copenhagen, we went down to the field and clapped at the players at the end of the game (1-2 win), wish Saeid was still there, could have met him, the Greek player who also scored came and spoke to some Greek fans 😕

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      Went and watched Vejle away today, they played against a smaller team in Copenhagen, we went down to the field and clapped at the players at the end of the game (1-2 win), wish Saeid was still there, could have met him, the Greek player who also scored came and spoke to some Greek fans 😕
                      He was there for a year man. Did you go there when he was there?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        He was there for a year man. Did you go there when he was there?
                        went to another away game against FC Copenhagen, he was not even in the squad. and I was sick as F, so only went for him...

Comment

Look at his Instagram stories and try to make a case for why belongs at the World Cup…

Comment

https://twitter.com/FrankKhalidUK/st...XjY14sXfH3TleQ
                            https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E2DZxKOW...g&name=900x900

He is still by miles our mest DM, e was amongs our best players through the whole qualifiers, i dont care if he plays i australian league 2 or goes to unemployment bureau atm, he is still 10 times better than the next one. Would make great lineup with Ebrahimi and Amiri in midfield. But yeah if in top top form, he would be even better.

But sure hope he finds a club and a good club asap, its very strange that nothing has happened as its a world cup year aswell.

My suggestion: Atleast go to PP on a 6 month contract and get the summer camp done and some good games before the wc.. better than velje or not doing anything atm,

it can be rough, who knows whats going on. just se what happened to mendy a few years back.. lets hope an oppertunity comes, or PP calls.

Chelsea's Édouard Mendy almost quit football when on benefits without a club

Chelsea goalkeeper recalls tough time in 2014-15

‘I genuinely had doubts about whether I would carry on’
                            Chelsea’s goalkeeper Édouard Mendy during the game against Sevilla. ‘It’s thanks to those moments that I am where I am,’ he says of his difficult year. Photograph: Glyn
                            Thu 22 Oct 2020 17.55 BST

Édouard Mendy believes saving his football career after a year on the dole has set him up to succeed at Chelsea.

The Senegal goalkeeper joined Chelsea in a £22m deal from Rennes last month, but in 2014 he was without a club and fearing for his future in the sport. Mendy took unemployment benefit in France after being released by Cherbourg, and his partner fell pregnant while he was battling to find a club.

Sheffield United and Wolves in action at an empty Bramall Lane this season.
                            Existentialist players and quarterback coaches: the sound of crowd-free football
                            After a year in the wilderness and training with Le Havre’s reserves, Mendy secured a move to Marseille and the chance to resurrect his career. Now the France-born 28-year-old is Senegal’s and Chelsea’s No 1, and he feels that year of adversity has proved the making of him.

“If someone had said to me six years ago when I didn’t have a club that I would end up here, I wouldn’t have even bothered looking at or listening to them,” Mendy said. I did genuinely have my doubts about whether I would carry on. But I look at it now and say that it’s thanks to those moments that I am where I am today, and my family has also been able to benefit from where I’ve got to with my football.

“Back then when I got the message from my agent at the time I started immediately to go back to the club where I trained when I was young, Le Havre, and I was training with the reserves there every morning. In the afternoon I would go to the gym or to the pitch with my brother, to practise shot stopping.
                            “I had to take unemployment support at that time so I could dedicate myself totally to football … It was incredibly difficult and also my partner was expecting our first baby.
                            And so the unemployment support wasn’t going to be enough for us, we needed something else, and so I did start looking for other work.
                            “But then I had the opportunity to go to Marseille and I was given a trial there. Fortunately for me it worked, and when it did it was like a complete relief for me. Because one year to go without football is an incredibly long time. I had many, many doubts during that time. But it was thanks to my family who helped so much in those moments to keep me strong.”

https://www.theguardian.com/football...without-a-club
                            SportFootball

ON THE MEND Chelsea goalie Edouard Mendy was on benefits at 22 and considered quitting football after snub by a League One club
                            Jon Boon

9:38, 18 Oct 2021Updated: 15:49, 18 Oct 2021
                            CHELSEA goalkeeper Edouard Mendy was the hero as the Blues managed to cling on to a 1-0 win against Brentfod.

The giant Senegalese, who stands at 6ft 6in tall, pulled off a string of first-class saves to deny the Bees and is arguably the most in-form shotstopper in the world at the moment.

Edouard Mendy was the hero for Chelsea in their 1-0 win over Brentford

Shotstopper Mendy pulled off a string of world class saves as the Blues held onCredit: Richard Pelham / The Sun
                            Mendy has enjoyed a remarkable career turn-around
                            It completes a remarkable turn around in the life of Mendy, a £22million signing from Rennes in 2020.
                            It was only seven years ago that Mendy, the cousin of Real Madrid star Ferland Mendy, was unemployed after his contract expired with French fourth tier side Cherbourg.
                            And after a deal with a League One club collapsed, it appeared his days as a professional footballer were over as he signed on the dole.

ON THE SCRAP HEAP
                            Mendy was just 22 when his deal with Cherbourg expired.
                            Wanting to take on a new challenge, he was offered contracts by other clubs.
                            But it was the temptation of moving across the Channel to an unknown League One side that seemed the most attractive.
                            The player's former agent gave him assurances a deal was done, however Mendy soon discovered the job offer didn't work out.
                            Mendy was unemployed at 22 after being released by a fourth division French club
                            With his future up in the air, Mendy contemplated quitting the game
                            It left the promising talent club-less, unemployed and queuing at the job centre.
                            Away from the game for the year, Mendy was forced to consider quitting football to do something else.
                            He collected the dole - just to make ends meet.
                            "For a football player or anybody else, being unemployed is like getting slapped across the face," Mendy told So Foot magazine.
                            "Repeated failures leave marks on you, and you start thinking that maybe you are not made for it."

REDEMPTION
                            With his confidence severely dented, Mendy returned to the club where it all began for him as a youth player, Le Havre.
                            He trained religiously for a year, unpaid, until a former team-mate told him that Marseille were looking for a goalkeeper to replace reserves Julien Fabri and Brice Samba, who were sent out on loan.
                            Mendy scored a trial with the 1993 European Cup winners and was signed as a fourth choice keeper.
                            There, he worked with French international Steve Mandanda and played in the B side.
                            Mendy has blossomed into a Senegal international
                            Standing at 6ft 6in tall, Mendy is a commanding presence in his own box
                            "I reached a new level in Marseille," he revealed.
                            "I trained with the pros throughout the year, which you normally would not expect as a No. 4 keeper.
                            "It was proof that I performed well and made all the efforts required. It was a rewarding year.
                            "Training alongside players like Lassana Diarra, Abou Diaby... and winning duels against Steven Fletcher or Michy Batshuayi brought a lot to me."

MAKING OF THE MAN
                            In search of regular playing time, Mendy moved to Ligue 2 outfit Reims in 2016.
                            It was time for him to finally make his breakthrough in the game.
                            When first-choice keeper Johann Carrasso was sent off, Mendy got his opportunity.
                            Seven games and three clean sheets later, a star was born.
                            Mendy became first-choice in 2017-18, and helped the club gain promotion to Ligue 1.

RENNES TO CHELSEA
                            It was only in summer 2019 that Mendy signed for Rennes for a fee of £3.5million.
                            Mendy signed for Chelsea for £22million
                            Chelsea legend Petr Cech reportedly recommended Mendy to the Blues
                            In England Mendy has established himself as Chelsea's No1
                            And his rise has been rapid.
                            He helped his new club finish in the top three in France's Ligue Un last season.
                            More importantly, Rennes qualified for the Champions League thanks to his exploits.
                            Commanding between the sticks, late-developer Mendy has continued to blosoom at Chelsea.
                            In his 31 games in the Premier League, he kept 16 clean sheets in a promising debut season.
                            And this season he's continued where he left off last and easily one of Europe's best right now.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/12622...benefits-quit/
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                              Look at his Instagram stories and try to make a case for why belongs at the World Cup…
                              Man Instagram nadaram, daare az kabaabihaaye London gozaaresh mide?
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                                Man Instagram nadaram, daare az kabaabihaaye London gozaaresh mide?

Comment

Working...
                                X